Last to post in this thread wins

I see my work--post #12,791--goes unappreciated. I'm just busting. Post that vid 10K times. We'll always find a new "wrinkle". :)

Does that mean we are over indulging?

:rl:

Just kidding..........I was probably distracted by another pair.

Greetings from Belgrade! Land of the tight shirt and spillage. We've been here for 24 hours and I have yet to see a woman capable of controlling her boobs.

I feel that always enhances a countries tourism.

You're both ****ing failures. You knocked the boobies off the page. I didn't come back from the eastern bloc for this!

PS: To whoever is going to post "not if you make it 40 posts per page": **** you! **** you right in the ass!

I'm the failure and you're the dude maserbating to gifs of boobies on a football messageboard.

I'm the failure and you're the dude maserbating to gifs of boobies on a football messageboard.

I, for one, only view those images to revel--platonically, and with chaste--in the aura of female pulchritude. Here's another example of the power of the feminine form:

o5CiOWAbC-Q

So your not only a stuck up prick... but gay too?

I am gay. Is there a problem with that? Homophobe. Wanna make some racist comments about my Spanish heritage while you're at it?

Edited by Arsis

I am gay. Is there a problem with that? Homophobe. Wanna make some racist comments about my Spanish heritage while you're at it?

I am friends with a gay guy, I am not a homophobe... I just dislike homo's who are also stuck up pricks.

I am friends with a gay guy, I am not a homophobe... I just dislike homo's who are also stuck up pricks.

Kudos for your enlightened bent on our gay brethren. Why not also embrace his Hispanic heritage by employing the term marricon?

• Maxman locked this topic