Last to post in this thread wins

Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.

Mornings suck. I need noon here bad.

Noon is long gone. Found a new place. 2 whole chickens, french fries, ascolani (sp? fried olives), a serving of fried Mexican style chicken strips and some fried mozzarella. 18 euro.

wow. i just worked 1 hour and got paid cash for it as i left. should i put the hour on my time sheet and try to get paid for it next week??

Probably shouldn't have told anybody. It'd be easier to say you forgot. If you are wondering then you probably don't make enough in an hour to make it worthwhile.

Noon is long gone. Found a new place. 2 whole chickens, french fries, ascolani (sp? fried olives), a serving of fried Mexican style chicken strips and some fried mozzarella. 18 euro.

Probably shouldn't have told anybody. It'd be easier to say you forgot. If you are wondering then you probably don't make enough in an hour to make it worthwhile.

no i get paid ****.

Could be worse. I get paid **** in dollars. Then I have to spend in ****ing euros. Every euro I spend is a dollar ****ing fifty out of my bank account. Every time we look at the statement we fly into an uncontrollable rage.

thats rediculous. i rage like you would if i was in that situation.

i shouldnt complain though. i make well over minimum wage. and as a college kid with a part time job im very appreciative of that. its just been a long couple of weeks doing double the work since we had 2 guys quit.

thats rediculous. i rage like you would if i was in that situation.

i shouldnt complain though. i make well over minimum wage. and as a college kid with a part time job im very appreciative of that. its just been a long couple of weeks doing double the work since we had 2 guys quit.

People are quitting? I thought everybody was already laid off? In Italy they keep saying "The Crisis". I'll probably have to return to the real world in April. I ****ing dread the thought.

Could be worse. I get paid **** in dollars. Then I have to spend in ****ing euros. Every euro I spend is a dollar ****ing fifty out of my bank account. Every time we look at the statement we fly into an uncontrollable rage.

You're getting ripped off. A Euro's only worth about $1.39 at the moment.

Though I am hoping the dollar plunges over the next few months, along with sterling. :mrgreen:

People are quitting? I thought everybody was already laid off? In Italy they keep saying "The Crisis". I'll probably have to return to the real world in April. I ****ing dread the thought.

ya these ****suckers quit. they complained they didnt get paid enough and thought it was disrespectful to them. just be happy to have a job. I am. as are most of us. Dont get me wrong ill complain a **** load but who doesnt. but were lucky to have work right now.

No COLA?

Ironically as it may seem, we lived better when the dollar tanked as we received more COLA.