Last to post in this thread wins

No COLA?

Ironically as it may seem, we lived better when the dollar tanked as we received more COLA.

Yeah, we get COLA. Without it we'd be broke. Problem is that it always lags when the euro rises and is quick to drop when the dollar comes back.

But I don't want to have to pay extra on my holidays. :(

Where you going? To a place with only 200 inches of rain a year?

He could visit us. If the euro tanks we'd be a pretty cheap bet.

Yeah, we get COLA. Without it we'd be broke. Problem is that it always lags when the euro rises and is quick to drop when the dollar comes back.

He could visit us. If the euro tanks we'd be a pretty cheap bet.

And the Finance office is always lax in changing the rate when it favors the government.

NY and Fla. So the weaker the dollar, the less I have to pay for everything. :mrgreen:

Is there like a worm hole from your area to Florida?

When I went to the Disney area 4 years ago, the largest contingent of foreigners were English, Irish and Welsh.

Disney is terrible, I hate tourists. Why the **** did I pick a college in Orlando?

LOL. You're a nut. Even as a kid, I didn't like the Disney cartoons. I loved Warner Brothers' more demented take on humor. Some college buddies and I went to Disney World back in 1976 as part of our Winter Break Florida madness. After about an hour, I was ready to leave. Even in those days, it was wall-to-wall people.

Is there like a worm hole from your area to Florida?

When I went to the Disney area 4 years ago, the largest contingent of foreigners were English, Irish and Welsh.

Probably because they advertise so much over here. You see more ads for the Florida Disney than the French Disney.

There actually was an issue with some phony visa advertisements from Florida in the UK. Places were advertising real estate and claiming that they could get you an investment visa based upon the purchase.

It sounds like a good idea to UK residents. Buy on the cheap because every pound is two dollars and get a nice warm retirement home for the winter months. They used to hand the E-visas out like candy in London.

Problem is that real estate and in particular single home purchases are not considered "active" investments so they don't technically fulfill the requirements. By the time those UK residents find out they aren't getting visas they have already purchased millions of dollars worth of homes from these crooks.

Am I the only one who just does not connect with Disney on any level? I hate all that corporate "fun".

I think there's something wrong when they shove all this brainwashing soulsucking crud on impressionable minds, all while keeping their founder on ice after they shoved him in to a deep freezer when he was on the edge of death.

I really hope Walt manages to escape from his cryo-prison, and goes all Demolition Man on the entire Disney organisation.

If this means Miley Cyrus gets frozen solid with liquid nitrogen and then shattered into a thousand pieces by a kick to her head, I'm all for it.

I think there's something wrong when they shove all this brainwashing soulsucking crud on impressionable minds, all while keeping their founder on ice after they shoved him in to a deep freezer when he was on the edge of death.

I really hope Walt manages to escape from his cryo-prison, and goes all Demolition Man on the entire Disney organisation.

If this means Miley Cyrus gets frozen solid with liquid nitrogen and then shattered into a thousand pieces by a kick to her head, I'm all for it.

So you're a Disney fan then?

Cue Don King:

With PETA vs your squirrel army on the undercard?

The tree hugger vs. the acorn lover!

The ice cold Amana vs. Hannah Montana!

The Lion King was awesome. I will fight people over that. I've done it before.

The cartoon hater vs. the Irish masturbator!

Only $49.95 on pay-per-view!

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one who just does not connect with Disney on any level? I hate all that corporate "fun".

Disney destroyed ESPN. I used to love watching SportsCenter, now it's just one big cross-promotional vehicle for the Disney media/entertainment empire.

Disney destroyed ESPN. I used to love watching SportsCenter, now it's just one big cross-promotional vehicle for the Disney media/entertainment empire.

Can they put more tools on the air that are being derivative of guys that were doing that funny/sarcasm bit back in the 80s? And enough with the driving music over every friggin' highlight. I tune in once in a while, but it's painful to watch what that network has become.

Can they put more tools on the air that are being derivative of guys that were doing that funny/sarcasm bit back in the 80s? And enough with the driving music over every friggin' highlight. I tune in once in a while, but it's painful to watch what that network has become.

How the fluck does Kenny Mayne have a job?

He is unfunny. Any 10 year old can do his shtick because it is the same every time.

Why the fluck does Tirrico and Van Pelt have air time?

Boring.

Dam you Boro.......you dam dirty ape!!!!!! ;)

How the fluck does Kenny Mayne have a job?

He is unfunny. Any 10 year old can do his shtick because it is the same every time.

Why the fluck does Tirrico and Van Pelt have air time?

Boring.

Dam you Boro.......you dam dirty ape!!!!!! ;)

You nailed that one. I have just never gotten this guy. He's trying so hard to be a 70s-80s era Bill Murray without the timing or talent. They really should dismantle ESPN. I can't imagine that the younger generation could relate to it. Plus, who is getting their sports fix through them anyway? They had their time, but it's over, Johnny.

You nailed that one. I have just never gotten this guy. He's trying so hard to be a 70s-80s era Bill Murray without the timing or talent. They really should dismantle ESPN. I can't imagine that the younger generation could relate to it. Plus, who is getting their sports fix through them anyway? They had their time, but it's over, Johnny.

Good luck with that.

We need a lawyer in here to see if the laws of anti trust can be applied to ESPN much like they were to AT&T and Microsoft.

i dont watch sportscenter anymore, but I still watch their sporting events.

i just started watching it again the end of this week only because ive been trying to keep up with whats going on in the US Open with the weather. Im still not impressed and wont watch it after the tourney is over.

i just started watching it again the end of this week only because ive been trying to keep up with whats going on in the US Open with the weather. Im still not impressed and wont watch it after the tourney is over.

I watch re-runs of Magnum P.I. instead. It must really suck because I even watched the Hunter re-runs instead.

i dont watch sportscenter anymore, but I still watch their sporting events.

I watch it, but it is usually because there is nothing else.

I watch re-runs of Magnum P.I. instead. It must really suck because I even watched the Hunter re-runs instead.

Good to see Tom Selleck pulling down the always lucrative Italy residuals.

Today it was TJ Hooker. Ugh. At least Miami Vice followed it.

On a brighter note, I threw 12 TDs and 1 INT yesterday. I'll see if they get my completion percentage so you can decide my performance was better than Chad.

Seriously, can we keep any topics that will invite Ecrub out of this thread?