Last to post in this thread wins

I am not digging, but why?

You will get nowhere if you do not try.

i dont have very many skills because i decided not to do anything in high school. my math skills arent very good. i cant write. computer and most electronic knowledge dont really go past facebook, email, and here.

I did excel at trade work. So im not saying that my life sucks and all that jazz. i was just trying to make the point that he is a very smart guy and he has the oppurtunity to do whatever he wants in life and probably so it easily. i dont want to see him take the wrong road like so many do.

Mods LOCK THIS THREAD

Oh great. Another one.

i dont have very many skills because i decided not to do anything in high school. my math skills arent very good. i cant write. computer and most electronic knowledge dont really go past facebook, email, and here.

I did excel at trade work. So im not saying that my life sucks and all that jazz. i was just trying to make the point that he is a very smart guy and he has the oppurtunity to do whatever he wants in life and probably so it easily. i dont want to see him take the wrong road like so many do.

He should not rest until he has achieved world domination.

I won't. Maybe that's why WE, PFSIKH and I all have the damn insomnia. In my case it's that and four cups of espresso daily.

I won't. Maybe that's why WE, PFSIKH and I all have the damn insomnia. In my case it's that and four cups of espresso daily.

im glad i dont have that problem as soon as like 1030 or 11 hits i have nothing left and im out till i gotta get up at 5

If you did well in trade work, can you go back and get a degree or certification for a trade? That might open up your options. Just my 2 cents.

f you did well in trade work, can you go back and get a degree or certification for a trade? That might open up your options. Just my 2 cents.

I agree.

I am not too different. School never interested me and although I had the ability I rarely applied it.

I went in the military and I am not saying go there, but I was taken classes to have a career outside the military. One day my boss had a need and my post military career got a head start.

Doing nothing will defeintely get you nowhere, but starting, even if it is slow, will lead somewhere.

If you did well in trade work, can you go back and get a degree or certification for a trade? That might open up your options. Just my 2 cents.

I agree.

I am not too different. School never interested me and although I had the ability I rarely applied it.

I went in the military and I am not saying go there, but I was taken classes to have a career outside the military. One day my boss had a need and my post military career got a head start.

Doing nothing will defeintely get you nowhere, but starting, even if it is slow, will lead somewhere.

besides working at the park i do some construction work for a couple of local guys and im working on getting my CDL so i can get a job with either my town that i work for now or county road departments. so im not completely SOL

Oh great. Another one.

He should not rest until he has achieved world domination.

Sorry man, I cant past Fishhooks funny pic thread, let alone one with over 10,000

I agree.

Im currently looking for work, I think ill make this my sig. thanks

05 R1200GS gotta sell. Just had a guy look at it today. Its like giving a child up for adoption. Not really, but I do feel Im loosing a bit of meself.:(

Damn. That's a big boy. I'm so blind I couldn't tell it was a boxer in the picture. Sucks to have to sell off the toys. I'm looking at some oldies, R65s and R45s. I'd probably prefer a Moto Guzzi Monza/Imola or Moto Morini, but I think there is more support in the US for the old BMWs.

Damn. That's a big boy. I'm so blind I couldn't tell it was a boxer in the picture. Sucks to have to sell off the toys. I'm looking at some oldies, R65s and R45s. I'd probably prefer a Moto Guzzi Monza/Imola or Moto Morini, but I think there is more support in the US for the old BMWs.

This wasnt a toy, this was my brother. This is my first day of reality, in a horrid job mkt.. If I got an job offer today, Id tell this guy thanks, no thanks

I posted the pic in my sig kinda as a memorial. And no I not a drama case

Edited by BURGERMIKE

This wasnt a toy, this was my brother. This is my first day of reality, in a horrid job mkt.. If I got an job offer today, Id tell this guy thanks, no thanks

Tell me about it....I took under what my fair hourly wage is to get my foot in the door. :Nuts:

I know what you mean. My 'cuda is my little brother. We got it when I was three. I'll be driving that until there is no more gasoline.

I know what you mean. My 'cuda is my little brother. We got it when I was three. I'll be driving that until there is no more gasoline.

Speaking of which, how bad is gas prices in Europe these days?

A liter. They've got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a quarter pounder with cheese was.

Euro is around $1.40 now. That's almost $6.90/gallon.

Far from the most meaningless post in the thread.

Ok. I do not feel bad about the $2.40 I spent yesterday.