Last to post in this thread wins

If it ever hit $3.00 a gallon here a ****load of people would be screaming "ROAD TRIP!" We're headed to Rome next weekend, God only knows what it's going to cost.

I know, you see everybody crying about $3.00 a gallon, and you wonder how they'd react if they had to pay our prices. It'd be like Mad Max. :mrgreen:

I know, you see everybody crying about $3.00 a gallon, and you wonder how they'd react if they had to pay our prices. It'd be like Mad Max. :mrgreen:

People would be slucking d!ck for a gallon of gas.

Woot I finally have power back! There was a tornado in f'ing Yonkers. Nowhere else, the rest of Westchester County and the Bronx went relatively unscathed, but we get a tornado. Cool.

You were gone?

You were gone?

No...I was in my house during it. It only lasted like 15 minutes and they're still investigating whether or not it was actually a tornado, but I'll jump the gun on ID'ing it...for dramatic effect. Pretty crazy because people in other parts of Westchester didn't even get rain or anything, it was all confined to like a square mile area.

Just getting off work (6 pm here). Trying to figure out what to do tonight. Still 102 degrees now so too hot to hang outside, though I might bbq. Not sure yet.

What's up with everyone?

Work. :rolleyes:;)

Yeah, it jumped upto the 90s today after being in the 80s for the last week. I think summer is finally here as it looks to be in the 90s for the next week.