Last to post in this thread wins

Hi, doing okay. Just trying to survive the heat and drought down here. I think we're up to 61 days at 100+ degrees so far since mid-June -- a new record. The average is 11-12 days. And we're in an exceptional drought. So trying to stay cool indoors in the A/C.

We just got 'slammed' with a cold front....it was like 58 this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
What's with all the hate for 4 am? It's 10 minutes to 1 here. NFL season starts at 4:30.

Isn't 4am the time when the human body is at its least efficient, or something like that?

I actually don't mind 4 am. Right before dawn is kinda cool. It's just that I stayed up all night working on some files for a client.

If that's the most inefficient time, then I hope I didn't send some crap files, but who knows?

Either way, it's NFL time - are you ready for some football??

I'm psyched, we get to see the Jets first game in HD because it's against Houston (on local tv), not on some choppy internet stream.

I actually don't mind 4 am. Right before dawn is kinda cool. It's just that I stayed up all night working on some files for a client.

If that's the most inefficient time, then I hope I didn't send some crap files, but who knows?

I'm psyched, we get to see the Jets first game in HD because it's against Houston (on local tv), not on some choppy internet stream.

I do not either if it is at the end of a night out.

Now, when it is a time to get up and goto work? Not so much.

Don't rub it in. I'll be watching on a choppy internet stream slingbos of a Boston cable station at my Pat's fan friend's house. He likes beer. It could get ugly.

I do not either if it is at the end of a night out.

Now, when it is a time to get up and goto work? Not so much.

You stretch fences that early in the morning? For the love of God! I have to be in at 8:30 and I haven't been to work on time in 2 years.

Don't rub it in. I'll be watching on a choppy internet stream slingbos of a Boston cable station at my Pat's fan friend's house. He likes beer. It could get ugly.

Sorry about that. :)

Usually we watch it on some crappy internet stream because we don't have direct tv and they always have the Cowboys and Texans on local tv. Just happens we're playing the Texans this year.

Good thing you got a slingbox. We have to hope that someone is streaming the game. One time last year no one from the US was streaming so we had to watch and listen to Danish TV. Obviously we had no clue what the announcers were saying, though the ads were interesting. :biggrin: