Last to post in this thread wins

Sorry about that. :)

Usually we watch it on some crappy internet stream because we don't have direct tv and they always have the Cowboys and Texans on local tv. Just happens we're playing the Texans this year.

Good thing you got a slingbox. We have to hope that someone is streaming the game. One time last year no one from the US was streaming so we had to watch and listen to Danish TV. Obviously we had no clue what the announcers were saying, though the ads were interesting. :biggrin:

It's not my slingbox. We have to drive out to the boondocks (Milano suburbs) to see it at a friend's house. Where did you find that Danish fee? I would like to see it. The US feed I usually watch keeps bumping me because it says there are too many viewers in my country.

Hopefully they'll be good and AFN will start putting them on again. We get two to three games at a time, plus all the national games. Problem is that the national games start at 2-3 a.m.

It's not my slingbox. We have to drive out to the boondocks (Milano suburbs) to see it at a friend's house. Where did you find that Danish fee? I would like to see it. The US feed I usually watch keeps bumping me because it says there are too many viewers in my country.

Hopefully they'll be good and AFN will start putting them on again. We get two to three games at a time, plus all the national games. Problem is that the national games start at 2-3 a.m.

Try this site:

http://channelsurfing.net/

I have never had any issues with this site (i.e. getting kicked off). And it has some of everything.

I watched some of the Sanchez' debut and I figured if I don't get kicked off for that you should be good. That and a VGA cable and you can watch it on a HD TV.

Try this site:

I have never had any issues with this site (i.e. getting kicked off). And it has some of everything.

I watched some of the Sanchez' debut and I figured if I don't get kicked off for that you should be good. That and a VGA cable and you can watch it on a HD TV.

My husband deals with the tech stuff but he goes to this site:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/

On the weekend there will be a thread that gives all the streams they have available for the nfl games. It should be near the top of the page, titled "[streaming Thread] 2009 NFL Season, Week 1."

One week last year, the only stream listed for the jets game ended up being Danish TV.

I just went to the thread and you can see that there was a link for Danish Delights for last night's game. That would be the Danish TV stream. :-)

Edited by LoneStarLady

On the weekend there will be a thread that gives all the streams they have available for the nfl games. It should be near the top of the page, titled "[streaming Thread] 2009 NFL Season, Week 1."

One week last year, the only stream listed for the jets game ended up being Danish TV.

I just went to the thread and you can see that there was a link for Danish Delights for last night's game. That would be the Danish TV stream. :-)

Yeah..I used that site a few times last year, but you have to use their streaming software.

I am not down with that. Channel Surf launches it in media player.

Try this site:

I've used both of those. They are decent. I usually end up watching on justin.tv, which seems to be better quality. Funny you said that about channelsurfing.net, because it just kicked me off the cartoon network.

I've used both of those. They are decent. I usually end up watching on justin.tv, which seems to be better quality. Funny you said that about channelsurfing.net, because it just kicked me off the cartoon network.

Funny, I did not get bumped off the UNH/Ball State game. ;)

I do not know what the TV package was, but they had the scoreboard on the top of the screen and the announcer was the actual stadium announcer. Awesome.

Did you watch Barcelona - Inter last night? I've never seen people so happy about sitting in the rain for hours watching a zero-zero tie. It may have been everything good about soccer, but hearing about it makes me glad to be a football fan.

True. IMHO soccer is better in person. Much like hockey. I always fall asleep during a soccer match on TV. I get the nuances of the game, but the pace at times knocks you out.

Did you watch Barcelona - Inter last night? I've never seen people so happy about sitting in the rain for hours watching a zero-zero tie. It may have been everything good about soccer, but hearing about it makes me glad to be a football fan.

Nah, I watched the Standard Liege - Arsenal game. Figured Inter and Barca would cancel each other out, and no way in hell I was going to watch the Scum game.

I believe that the proper line is:

"Let us taunt it. Maybe it will become so cross that it makes a mistake."

I'm glad. This allows me to switch from Brave Sir Robin to Gallahad. JetsCode already took Arthur. I'd prefer Lancelot, but being Brave Sir Robin is like being 'Fredo when playing Il Padrino.

I always saw JC as more a Guienever type, but that is just me.

Hey guys, I coach a vollyball team at the school I teach at and we are 7-0. On Tuesday we will be facing a team that hasn't lost in 300 matches. They are also undeafted this year. It's the battle of the titans. The rumble in the jungle. The Thrilla in Manilla. The Jets vs. The pats. Ok I ran out of catchy phrases.

Congrats on the good season Coach. Also good luck.

I love playing Volleyball.

I believe that the proper line is:

"Let us taunt it. Maybe it will become so cross that it makes a mistake."

I'm glad. This allows me to switch from Brave Sir Robin to Gallahad. JetsCode already took Arthur. I'd prefer Lancelot, but being Brave Sir Robin is like being 'Fredo when playing Il Padrino.

I always saw JC as more a Guienever type, but that is just me.

Like what?