Last to post in this thread wins

Ambien does not work for me. Used it on my first deployment's airplane ride and was up the entire time. I tried it on another and still did not work.

I am up ~17 hours a day....sleep like crap when I try....so I do not sleep enough. ;)

yes, i recall...

re ambien... i've said this before but on a very empty stomach and then eat 1/2 hour later. add any bzd of choice,

combine with benadryl....

and be very careful but combine with very small quantities ETOH...

but... really... all in all... how much of your life do you need to spend in the mockery of death?

not the little death, can spend every second there... but the sleep... you'll get enough more than enough at the end.

Edited by cindy

I really don't get how someone doesn't pick that up... I've watched people in clerical with low level admin access shadowing a workstation, easy. hell, i could do it. wouldn't think it was that difficult to flag sites like that. they jump on it fast enough when someones checking out non pc jokes, but donkey shows and short eyes, no problems.

oh,hey, here's something wholesome... christmas shopping, almost all done. x box shaped like R2D2 with C3PO controller for my friends' boy, room makeover from lowes for the girl, other stuff and things.... work people sorted, family sorted, friends sorted.

i think i'm done.

need a lot of sleep now....