Last to post in this thread wins

Morning Cindy. I hope you are dressed appropriately today.

for work? good enough for the govt

for the weather? I refuse

for interacting socially with members of my own species? I just don't give a ****.

been a great ****ing day.

gonna be a great ****ing weekend.

there will be enforced socialization with shopping.

kill me now.

for work? good enough for the govt

for the weather? I refuse

for interacting socially with members of my own species? I just don't give a ****.

been a great ****ing day.

gonna be a great ****ing weekend.

there will be enforced socialization with shopping.

kill me now.

Say 'hey' to the family for me.

hotter than anyone in my family has ever been. 20 years younger than me but hotter than i was on the hottest day of my life.

hot enough for the 100K if she was a slut but she's not.

too hot for either of you, but... i'm proud of what my family's genes and my stepdads finally managed after hundreds of thousands of generations.

she's ****ing perfect.

and she's the baby so i can't even be jealous. :(

and smart enough to know to say no... apparently an integral part of the hot but she'd have it on looks alone even without the unhaveability.

i love her... only member of my family i can say that about without reservation.... sad but true.

you would too. everybody does.

you would never guess we were related but in some strange way... i guess kind of look related... but... lol, maybe one day when i was somewhere between 17 and 21 i approached....... no.... not even close.

of course i have sister issues, she got a grown up mommy and a daddy as well and a nice house and a good neighborhood and if she didn;t get quite the raw score on the WAIS... she got that thing the rest of us all missed..; what the **** to do with it... hownto use it, how to work hard and smart and do the right things in life and not just what felt good or what we thought men would like or what would get us through school easy.

she's perfect. you would be proud of her too if she shared any of your DNA.

i'm ****ing amazed she shares any of mine.

and.... this weekend she'll cut my hair and make me up and dress me like a doll and.... then she'll go away again so i can be the disheveled slob i was born to be lol.

and she'll spend four hours every day making herself even more perfect.

though she rolls out of bed that way, the silly girl.

lol... you do not know my normal post.

my normal post here in this thread 5-7 words.

anywhere else, as likely a book as not.

but yes, i'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of being barbied in the very near future.

and worse, being unbarbied.

**** i wish i'd learned how to do that when i was young.

and no matter how drunk i get her before i give her the scissors.... she still cuts my hair better than anyone...

wtf is up with that?

why did i not get this girlie allele....

um... yeah, ok, i'll stop if you want, talk sports or something, i gotta clean this ****ing house.

and i should probably cut the cats' nails but... she likes to do that too... my own cats, can subdue with no effort... turn them on their backs and cut all 10 claws... like... srsly, how can a person do that?

sigh.

i give up.

i cede evolution to her, and god speed.

Edited by cindy

28 year old perfect red head long hair curly but half the time straightens it, waist you can span with your hands not more that 20 inches, not close probably. size 1, srlsy, the little bitch.... 36 C-D i'd estimate, 36 ass, jaded from life's misery but... still quite an innocent.

works out... yeah, obviouslyb only shares half the DNA with me at most...

lives for disneyworld.

first grade teacher,

and wealthy, srsly... wtf, why didn't i get that talent.

married... but... well.

and converted caflic.

she is precious.

and would inspire many gifs. shake that ass... know what i'm sayin?

i taught her her first words and her first songs but the girly girl stuff... she got somewhere else.

but also a crazy cat lady.

however.... she declaws... so.... mistress of all she surveys.

you like the leash, you';; love her for sure,

Edited by cindy