Last to post in this thread wins

i love my sister. despite the red hair.

not a catharsis but when i don't type anywhere else i gotta type somewhere.

and you just happened to be there, that's all.

i was mentally composing the shopping list the whole time.

i go get the house full of victuals now.

Tell us more. Asics? I've paid a grand total of 99 bucks on my last two pairs.

Nah, they're Nike Zoom Elite+ 5 (or so google tells me). I got mine for $40 from the Nike outlet store, but apparently they generally cost way more. I went for a run in them earlier, and I defo prefer them over my old pair; a lot more support and the midsole is narrower, which I like.

Nike-Zoom-Elite1605-8211-Chaussure-de-course-224-pied-pour-Homme-487981_300_A.jpg

I got my teenage daughter the same pair.

I suppose she'll now be getting all the chicks?

Edited by war ensemble

Nah, they're Nike Zoom Elite+ 5 (or so google tells me). I got mine for $40 from the Nike outlet store, but apparently they generally cost way more. I went for a run in them earlier, and I defo prefer them over my old pair; a lot more support and the midsole is narrower, which I like.

Nike-Zoom-Elite1605-8211-Chaussure-de-course-224-pied-pour-Homme-487981_300_A.jpg

I suppose she'll now be getting all the chicks?

No, she has a boyfriend. Maybe you will start getting guys with the effeminate colors.

No, she has a boyfriend. Maybe you will start getting guys with the effeminate colors.

Real men wear green!!

But, more seriously, the color is nice because I run a fair amount on roads, and sometimes at night. The shoes are picked up by headlights...I don't have or wear anything else reflective, so I guess I'm being safer.

Edited by war ensemble

Give me my Nike Air Force IIIs any day.

I spent a good five years where I rocked the Air Force ones--originally all white, then black/white swoosh/green heel, then white/black swoosh. The black pair was awesome...never looked dirty.They also had a bit of red on them:

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Black-White-Green-Sport-Red-1.jpg

The Hornets Air Force III's are kind of cool.