Last to post in this thread wins

Those look uncomfortable.

My previous pair of sneaks were Starburys I think, so coming from that...they were like the most comfortable thing ever. But I've realized running shoes are the greatest since then. In my basketball-playing days, I had bad plantar fasciitis. I run now and don't have any foot issues. Could be the different sports, maybe the sneakers, maybe I just grew out of the plantar fasciitis or something. Maybe Camby should play basketball with my running shoes...

Unless you've had the same exact type of shoe in the past, I think you'd want to try on high tops before buying, because different pairs can have real different types of cushioning/support. Maybe I'm just picky though.

same exact shoe.

always.

different colors tho.

Barefoot is uncomfortable? Or go barefoot?

If I could I would go sandal every and all day. So I need to get further south than here.

go barefoot, it's the only thing that's comfortable.

it's why i only do plain basketball sneakers, same as being barefoot

i shouldn't complain. i put it off as long as humanly possible but you can only live like a hippy for so long.

it will all work out in the end.

could be a meteor any day.

but yay MLK day.... tonight there can be semi-sleep without fear....

Edited by cindy

I can deal with Patriots misery as I was a Patriots' fan long before the dynastic Patriots took flight.

I hate that for the next two weeks, I am going to be subjected to that complicit in murder, non-self flagellation ass clown Ray Lewis in every f'ing sports center.

• Upvote 1