Last to post in this thread wins

Fly you cheap bastard.

Fly? What a terrible idea. More time at the airport than a usual drive. I wouldn't be able to move stuff (furniture) back and forth from one place to the other. I wouldn't have the car while in New York. Oh, and I would be flying in a storm, that never causes delays! You're right about one thing, I am a cheap bastard, but flying is not a quality option.

Fly? What a terrible idea. More time at the airport than a usual drive. I wouldn't be able to move stuff (furniture) back and forth from one place to the other. I wouldn't have the car while in New York. Oh, and I would be flying in a storm, that never causes delays! You're right about one thing, I am a cheap bastard, but flying is not a quality option.

Dam this is not Burger King buttercup. ;)

As important sas you obviously are,...they did not pay for moving furniture.

Dam this is not Burger King buttercup. ;)

As important sas you obviously are,...they did not pay for moving furniture.

Important? I can't even wear pajamas like you guys! They don't pay for sh*t! They paid for me to bring the stuff back to NY from Italy, but this move was on my nickel. They will pay for your to go overseas and back, but not for this civil service crap. I kept my apartment in Brooklyn functional so I've mostly bought new stuff and it keeps my place (at least the one in Va) from looking like an episode of hoarders. Still, I am always left wanting something that's in NY in Va and vice versa.

Important? I can't even wear pajamas like you guys! They don't pay for sh*t! They paid for me to bring the stuff back to NY from Italy, but this move was on my nickel. They will pay for your to go overseas and back, but not for this civil service crap. I kept my apartment in Brooklyn functional so I've mostly bought new stuff and it keeps my place (at least the one in Va) from looking like an episode of hoarders. Still, I am always left wanting something that's in NY in Va and vice versa.

I wish I could wear jammies. Boss with have a cow.

As long as you were in Italy, isn't your furniture kind of dated?

I wish I could wear jammies. Boss with have a cow.

As long as you were in Italy, isn't your furniture kind of dated?

Quality is never dated!

Oh yeah. I bought new stuff. I'm not talking actual furniture moving. More like "Hey! That table would look good by the doorway!" or "The weather is nice - bring the bicycle down!" I am constantly moving stuff from the apartment to the house to the other apartment to the storage unit.

Quality is never dated!

Oh yeah. I bought new stuff. I'm not talking actual furniture moving. More like "Hey! That table would look good by the doorway!" or "The weather is nice - bring the bicycle down!" I am constantly moving stuff from the apartment to the house to the other apartment to the storage unit.

A little "Queer eye" huh.... ;)

• Maxman locked this topic