Last to post in this thread wins

gustoonarmy

Not dirty skanks?  Boo.  Actually, I have worked in offices with dirty skanks and with girls that are a little slutty.  It is a minor distinction in most cases. 

A fine line indeed.

heads head, why should it matter?

I don't know, but it matters to me.  I knew a guy that would go with anybody including transvestite hookers.  They could have a huge Adam's apple, obvious wig, look like a linebacker and talk like Burgess Meredith, but as far as he was concerned if they wore a dress they were women.  Weird dude.

Pretty amateur.  Couple of guys that had practice squad/camp type experience.  One of my buddies was an LB at Penn State coached D and he was Harry Hamilton's cousin

And you realize how good a pro is.

You see or play against people that are clearly better than everyone else and they cannot even get a sniff from college.  Much less make it to a camp.

And you realize how good a pro is.

You see or play against people that are clearly better than everyone else and they cannot even get a sniff from college.  Much less make it to a camp.

You may be talking about me!  Yeah, those guys can be great.  Jay Maritn from So Carolina, Jason Butler out of Wagner.  Those guys are no joke.