Last to post in this thread wins

Well, they didn't brine it and they didn't bring it.  Just the watermelon.  For what it's worth, the hours are until 8 on weekends and 9 on weeknights.   They kicked us out, but it was because it was closing, not for the eating (against the rules), the wine bottle or wine glasses (no glass allowed in the pool area). We finished the bottle without incident.

Yep.  That's what I said. They didn't bring the rum, just watermelon.  Luckily I had a bottle of white pre-chilled. Those broads get a little crazy if you take away the booze.

The rum was not in the watermelon?  A little disappointed.

It would have been, but the lesbians were fighting.  They are a lot more fun before they get married.  Just like real people.  They probably would have still gotten it right if it weren't for the all you can drink beer at the crawfish fest.  They only weigh about 120 each and they went up about 30 times. I know for a fact that I had 16 beers minimum.  Thankfully, I didn't drink all of them, so I was still able to get up this morning.

It would have been, but the lesbians were fighting.  They are a lot more fun before they get married.  Just like real people.  They probably would have still gotten it right if it weren't for the all you can drink beer at the crawfish fest.  They only weigh about 120 each and they went up about 30 times. I know for a fact that I had 16 beers minimum.  Thankfully, I didn't drink all of them, so I was still able to get up this morning.

A little disappointed.

if you can get though life only a little disappointed you are a lucky man.

and Dom... when lesbians fights the fancy cock should place himself between them. duh.

cause you know, chicks really just want dick, and that lesbian stuff is all fashion and show.

On the other hand, if you would have shown up with the beer you would have been able to see it live, in person.

Well, given the distance between Nashville and VA, I need a little more than a hour notice.  I do not have a G4 to fly around at a moments notice.  ;)

Wow. That is rough.  I had Korean spicy wings (4) .  General Tso's Chicken over fried rice, string beans, an egg roll, corn fritters, and dry spinach and cucumber salad.  Imagine how much it would have cost if I had sprung for the dressing.  

Would love to eat like that, but I would be Sooth size in no time.

I wish I had time and the back to do that. 

I am thinking I need another steroid shot in my back.  It has been about 10  years and my back is being more problematic when I get up lately.

I wish I had time and the back to do that. 

I am thinking I need another steroid shot in my back.  It has been about 10  years and my back is being more problematic when I get up lately.

I'm just getting there now.  My knees are getting VERY creeky.  I thought that if I scaled back the "heavy" squating that they would pop back.  Oops.  Those goblet and Bulgarian squats hurt just as much.  My main problem is probably a "sports hernia".   That is in quotes cause I'm not sure they even exist, but I have a hernia or abdominal strain and it has been bothering for over a decade.  They just wanted to cut me, but the spot he wanted to fix wasn't what bothered me.  I didn't want to go for the "we'll see what we find when we're in there" method.  I want to keep my internal organs as long as possible. 

What's the matter?  Back went out?

No this is a real world me problem.  I typed a response to your lat post and clicked Post.  10 minutes later..I re-open page and a spining wheel of death is notifyinme it is saving.  Page refresh and reply is gone.