Last to post in this thread wins

Good morning.  Even with an 8 hour day I am rarely gone before 6.  

Where is everybody around here?  Summer comes and they forget to punch the clock?

What I've been saying.  I need a heavy, clothing optional, dose of Verde and DLJ.  Want to play word association with afo, etc...

Where is everybody around here?  Summer comes and they forget to punch the clock?

Your ass does not show up until 10...your point?

I have moved offices.  Not as much **** off time.

Your ass does not show up until 10...your point?

I have moved offices.  Not as much **** off time.

Check the time posted, slick!

What I've been saying.  I need a heavy, clothing optional, dose of Verde and DLJ.  Want to play word association with afo, etc...

Verde is too busy in the gym to deal with us mere mortals and DLJ is too busy chasing ladies and Braylon.

Good morning.  

I will be thankful for all the good in the world, small and large.  I will start with the fact that I did not open this thread to a picture of BleedGreen314's spread asscheeks this fine morning.  I might have had trouble making it to the staff meeting.

Why?  Maybe the kid is a natural ass model. For all we know, he has the Mona Lisa of rump holes.

I've been to Florence many times, but thankfully David did not spread his cheeks. 

LOL!  No doubt, it would have ben breathtaking. 

Look, I'm not saying it's likely that BG314's bung hole would meet with a Renaissance master's approving eye.  But, as patrons of the arts, we must give him the opportunity to flaunt his wares.

• Upvote 1