Last to post in this thread wins

LOL! No doubt, it would have ben breathtaking.

Look, I'm not saying it's likely that BG314's bung hole would meet with a Renaissance master's approving eye. But, as patrons of the arts, we must give him the opportunity to flaunt his wares.

You guys seriously had me cracking up this morning.

Good morning.

I will be thankful for all the good in the world, small and large. I will start with the fact that I did not open this thread to a picture of BleedGreen314's spread asscheeks this fine morning. I might have had trouble making it to the staff meeting.

That prayer is a beautiful prayer to start any day. However, as Zeppelin once said, "Your time is gonna come."

Blessings....

• Upvote 1

Hey. That reads like the brief I am responding to. The only comment the guy makes is to claim that the 17 witness statements I have are lies designed to damage his career.

Can I have a job at your law firm? I have proven my ability to out argue you. When do I start and what's my base?

Can I have a job at your law firm? I have proven my ability to out argue you. When do I start and what's my base?

What were we arguing about?  It's not a law firm.  It's a much more nebulously evil entity. 

Yeah. For disagreeing with him. Hiding behind his ban button like the pussy he is.

It's ok though. My favorite posters all came here anyway. :)

There are about three or four of us over here that never got banned there.  Most of us forgot our logins. 

What were we arguing about?  It's not a law firm.  It's a much more nebulously evil entity. 

There are about three or four of us over here that never got banned there.  Most of us forgot our logins. 

Mine still works. 

What were we arguing about? It's not a law firm. It's a much more nebulously evil entity.

There are about three or four of us over here that never got banned there. Most of us forgot our logins.

Just speaking im generalities. I guess you won this one.

& I did not get banned until way after I came here!

I think my expired, but I got on one time to fight some idiot.  I use a different name over there, so I don't think anybody knows who I am.  I forget it all the time and have to look it up. 

Do not be so sure.  I had not logged in 18 mos. plus 1 day.  Apparently, there was a whole lot of internet on January 2nd, 2012.