Last to post in this thread wins

Just got back from Walmart.

I get behind an elderly couple unloading their cart.

You know how you go through life and see things... and for the life of you you cannot un-see it.

Well...try as I might...I can not un-see a mental image that one item spawned like a tick on my brain.  The plump old lady put a tube of Vagisil on the counter.

I do not recognize the package.  I read the label and BOOM!  I realize what it is for and where it is going.

I am pretty sure I am scared for life.

Good effort. I don't see any reason to antagonize them. There are plenty of good posters there, but **** 'em. I like it here better.

Many of the posters there are fine.

It's pretty sad that despite all of the trolls and schtick, the biggest dickbag on that site is the owner. I mean what an overinflated ego that c-cupped bitch has.

Anyway I've noticed this place is home to the best that site ever had to offer. Kleck, EY, Crusher, etc, etc, (my fellow greaseball Borgo is even here)...... this site is awesome.

It's pretty sad that despite all of the trolls and schtick, the biggest dickbag on that site is the owner. I mean what an overinflated ego that c-cupped bitch has.

Anyway I've noticed this place is home to the best that site ever had to offer. Kleck, EY, Crusher, etc, etc, (my fellow greaseball Borgo is even here)...... this site is awesome.

I agree. This place is much more laid back.

Plus, I am here you have that as well.

It has been a really tough decade for Dolphin trolls.

They are barely functioning mouth breathers.  It is a surprise they can logon to a computer much less a website. 

At least they exist.  I'm not even sure any of the Bills fans rise to the level of troll. 

Jill fans are probably using AIm disks and dial-up.....unless they moved down to the lower 48.

Jill fans are probably using AIm disks and dial-up.....unless they moved down to the lower 48.

I think there is one - SweetLee83 though he probably changed his name after that drop against the Pats.  Even a Bengals fan manages to post, Billy Broome.  Anything is possible these days.  You can just head into a Best Buy and post while testing the computers.  Or take a bus to the Big City and use the library. 

I think there is one - SweetLee83 though he probably changed his name after that drop against the Pats.  Even a Bengals fan manages to post, Billy Broome.  Anything is possible these days.  You can just head into a Best Buy and post while testing the computers.  Or take a bus to the Big City and use the library. 

I remember back in the day...maybe JI times...that there were some good Jill posters.

3 hours?  Too Easy. 

Sit through a Safety brief being given by a bunch of country MFers where the use words and I sh*t you not like Alabami.

Nah.  Only 2 hours.  Do they use too many TLAs?  I love the fact that these idiots have a three letter acronym for three lettered acronyms!  All safety briefs are bad.  My favorite was the sexual harassment seminar in Milan where a locally employed Italian woman licked my face and grabbed my boob and said "You mean we can't do this?"  to the instructor.

Nah.  Only 2 hours.  Do they use too many TLAs?  I love the fact that these idiots have a three letter acronym for three lettered acronyms!  All safety briefs are bad.  My favorite was the sexual harassment seminar in Milan where a locally employed Italian woman licked my face and grabbed my boob and said "You mean we can't do this?"  to the instructor.

Was she hot?

Not Mrs Crusher. 50 in November and the same weight she was 14 years ago when we met. The key is marry a fat guy like me and no food left for her to get fat.

I tried that.  I ate everything in the house and didn't leave any leftovers.  I think she made up for it at work and hid food at her desk!

I tried that.  I ate everything in the house and didn't leave any leftovers.  I think she made up for it at work and hid food at her desk!

See Mrs Crusher is in the Beauty industry and she is a walking advertisement for her business. She actually looks as good as the day I first met her. Now my first wife? Yikes!!! she looks less like the day I met her and more like me. LOL

• Maxman locked this topic