Last to post in this thread wins

Hey guys I understand that not everyone gets along, but we dont need this kind of stuff here, no matter if it is in a new thread or buried in here.

Thanks.

To be clear, I like Borgo. Just asking an honest question

But as long as we digress on someone else's forum, we become nothing more than their shadow, and fail to form our own identity.

Or something.

But as long as we digress on someone else's forum, we become nothing more than their shadow, and fail to form our own identity.

Or something.

it has nothing to do with Borgo, you can ask whatever you want about it. It's about Sean. You didn't post about him, but quoting you was a preemptive strike to anything you might say about him. 

I understand people don't like the guy, but we don't need insults hurled his way. You may not have said anything, but I wanted to stop it before anyone went any further. 

i run out of breath plodding at sea level. no way i can take the high road

A tepid thumbs up.  You managed to work the fat in there sideways with the unable to run at sea level comment, but completely whiffed on the homosexuality.

Or something.

it has nothing to do with Borgo, you can ask whatever you want about it. It's about Sean. You didn't post about him, but quoting you was a preemptive strike to anything you might say about him. 

I understand people don't like the guy, but we don't need insults hurled his way. You may not have said anything, but I wanted to stop it before anyone went any further. 

THE ******* HIGH ROAD!!!!!!!

I do not disagree with you. If I wanted to bash Sean, I would go bash Sean. A lot is being insuated from what I thought was a light tongue in cheek comment...but I guess it is a sensative topic. Didn't that all go down like 5 years ago? And Max did roll out that "ceremony" which was funny. Edited by BleedGreen314

I'm not sure.  Are they delicate flowers?  

I'm more concerned with the full on failure to inject a tinge of homoeroticism.  At JN we usually have the homo down pat and just have difficulty with the eroticism. 

I do not know. 

High road could be a way to say he is a catcher rather than the pitcher.

I do not disagree with you. If I wanted to bash Sean, I would go bash Sean. A lot is being insuated from what I thought was a light tongue in cheek comment...but I guess it is a sensative topic. Didn't that all go down like 5 years ago? And Max did roll out that "ceremony" which was funny.

I think the problem  you have is that i quoted you all well as Sourceworx. The only reason i didn't that is because he quoted you in the conversation. I honestly don't know if you would or wouldn't say something, but as he was talking to you i thought it would be good to quote both. If that upset  you im sorry. 

No one is getting warned or banned. All i asked is that we not throw insults his way.  You are a long time poster, so you get a little more leeway when it comes to saying things, but I don't know Sourceworx from a while in the wall, and IMO (and max can tell me i'm wrong) its inappropriate for a poster banned over there to come here and start insulting Sean. ie. calling him a sh*tbag. 

So if your upset that i quoted you, i'm sorry, but its only because you were the one in the conversation with Source. 

And again, no one is in trouble or on a watch list or anything like that. just dont insult a man who is not here to defend himself. 

I think the problem you have is that i quoted you all well as Sourceworx. The only reason i didn't that is because he quoted you in the conversation. I honestly don't know if you would or wouldn't say something, but as he was talking to you i thought it would be good to quote both. If that upset you im sorry.

No one is getting warned or banned. All i asked is that we not throw insults his way. You are a long time poster, so you get a little more leeway when it comes to saying things, but I don't know Sourceworx from a while in the wall, and IMO (and max can tell me i'm wrong) its inappropriate for a poster banned over there to come here and start insulting Sean. ie. calling him a sh*tbag.

So if your upset that i quoted you, i'm sorry, but its only because you were the one in the conversation with Source.

And again, no one is in trouble or on a watch list or anything like that. just dont insult a man who is not here to defend himself.

You can't upset me, you sent me the secret recipe for the Rex Ryan dog.

I think the problem  you have is that i quoted you all well as Sourceworx. The only reason i didn't that is because he quoted you in the conversation. I honestly don't know if you would or wouldn't say something, but as he was talking to you i thought it would be good to quote both. If that upset  you im sorry. 

No one is getting warned or banned. All i asked is that we not throw insults his way.  You are a long time poster, so you get a little more leeway when it comes to saying things, but I don't know Sourceworx from a while in the wall, and IMO (and max can tell me i'm wrong) its inappropriate for a poster banned over there to come here and start insulting Sean. ie. calling him a sh*tbag. 

$hitbag can be a term of endearment.  I called my soldiers sh*tbag and wore a sh*tbag tab on my uniform.

The only reason that it might mean something else is that she says GFY a bunch too.  Maybe she is just using it so I don't get tired of hearing the same thing all the time. 

She is keeping you in line.  And it is apparently working.

Wow I didn't mean to cause a problem. Sorry man. That wasn't my intention.

I'd been on JI for close to 10 years.  Over that time, Sean and I have clashed several times.  Harmless disagreements, but nothing malicious (at least to me they were, he apparently thinks differently).  This time he permanently banned me because I felt his online petition (that got newspaper attention) was silly.  I guess his ego couldn't handle it.  

His ban message to me reads "GFY....Ban long overdue."  So I kind of lost any respect I had for him after that.  Hence calling him a sh*tbag.

I guess he expects people to kiss his ass because he runs a popular site.  Sorry, but that isn't happening with me.   

I'd been on JI for close to 10 years.  Over that time, Sean and I have clashed several times.  Harmless disagreements, but nothing malicious (at least to me they were, he apparently thinks differently).  This time he permanently banned me because I felt his online petition (that got newspaper attention) was silly.  I guess his ego couldn't handle it.  

His ban message to me reads "GFY....Ban long overdue."  So I kind of lost any respect I had for him after that.  Hence calling him a sh*tbag.

I guess he expects people to kiss his ass because he runs a popular site.  Sorry, but that isn't happening with me.   

You did not go there to kiss his rings?

I'd been on JI for close to 10 years. Over that time, Sean and I have clashed several times. Harmless disagreements, but nothing malicious (at least to me they were, he apparently thinks differently). This time he permanently banned me because I felt his online petition (that got newspaper attention) was silly. I guess his ego couldn't handle it.

His ban message to me reads "GFY....Ban long overdue." So I kind of lost any respect I had for him after that. Hence calling him a sh*tbag.

I guess he expects people to kiss his ass because he runs a popular site. Sorry, but that isn't happening with me.

No need to be sorry. No ne was ever in trouble, I just tried to stop anything before it really got started. These thing have a tendency to roll down hill.

Awesome. I was hoping this was the same Sourceworx.  Welcome dude.