Last to post in this thread wins

And the killer thing is, the Directors Meeting runs long and is filled with so much BS to begin with.  Today, it starts with the Geico Hump Day commercial.  It starts..no sound.  It runs through the entire thing.  They restart it and play it again with sound. 

I am thinking you do realize we only work 8 hour days now and OT takes an Act of God, Congress and someone's left nut. 

Thankfully our staff meeting is pretty calm.  Basically the director runs down what happened at the weekly shindig in the big building.  Then we each go over what is happening.  Usually it is quick unless it is someone's birthday.  It's always someone's birthday.  So there is cake.  Today was white chocolate strawberry.  I told you our cocks were fancy

Ha ha.  Nah.  Our cocks are much too fancy to have the feed cut in and out.  We are on a tight schedule!  If things slow down a team of minions sweeps in and gets yelled at.

We're not fancy at all. I don't think the bosses care for them but our Internet director insists on having them.

I think they list the webinars under training.  It's also probably considered a "teambuilding exercise."  Heaven help our poor lost souls.

Team building my ass. Training Is what they're for, but so one pays attention.

I think they list the webinars under training.  It's also probably considered a "teambuilding exercise."  Heaven help our poor lost souls.

We usually roll those into a BBQ of some sorts.  You probably would not like it with your refined fancy cock palate.  ;)

We usually roll those into a BBQ of some sorts.  You probably would not like it with your refined fancy cock palate.  ;)

I love the BBQs.  I think they stopped them because of the expense.  We just call anything that gets more than 2 people to agree a teambuilding exercise and yelling at IT people is something we all agree on. 

Buttholes?

That would be twice the work.  No thanks.

I love the BBQs.  I think they stopped them because of the expense.  We just call anything that gets more than 2 people to agree a teambuilding exercise and yelling at IT people is something we all agree on. 

Let me find who provides you IT support...did not like it before....we will take care of you now.  ;)

That would be twice the work.  No thanks.

Let me find who provides you IT support...did not like it before....we will take care of you now.  ;)

Ha.  Most of my friends are in IRM.  Everytime the internet goes down for 20 seconds I send them a text message of complaint cursing their entire Bureau and profession.  They tend to agree.  As one told me recently:  "The internet is down. I'm going to go home.  What else am I supposed to do?  Windex my desk?"

Oh you are one of them.

The worst day in my life was when my Director made it mandatory to put your number in your signature block for email.    The BBQs is the only thing keeping him alive.  ;)

Oh you are one of them.

The worst day in my life was when my Director made it mandatory to put your number in your signature block for email.    The BBQs is the only thing keeping him alive.  ;)

Nah.  These are my actual friends.  The ones that call me when they have flat or need somebody to sledgehammer some walls in their basement.  I only text their personal numbers.  Screw the blackberry!

Nah.  These are my actual friends.  The ones that call me when they have flat or need somebody to sledgehammer some walls in their basement.  I only text their personal numbers.  Screw the blackberry!

18 minutes until the weekend.  :headbang:

45 minutes untiI Old Chicago.  :corn:

1 hour  :beer_Orcish::cheer:

• Upvote 1

Look at the brightside.  This is not Europe and you are not talking years with out a vacation.

If it were Europe I would be getting ready for a month where nobody came into the office because they were all out of town.  I loved August when the tumbleweeds were blowing across Via Spiga, but yeah.  It is pretty nice that she will have to be back before her kid starts college. 

• Maxman locked this topic