Last to post in this thread wins

Oh and bad news.  I just saw her out of office...

I will be out of the office on maternity leave until October please contact....#27!

She might have just put November 1st because the first few weeks back all she is going to do is show baby pictures of her demon spawn.

Valley Stream sounds nicer.  Sadly, I have run into a few those types in my military days.  One of my last soldiers tried to play the thug street card as he hailed from Chicago.  I found out he was from Chicago, but grew up in Louisiana.    

Valley Stream sounds nicer.  Sadly, I have run into a few those types in my military days.  One of my last soldiers tried to play the thug street card as he hailed from Chicago.  I found out he was from Chicago, but grew up in Louisiana.    

I had to say something to her after she tried to big league me by making me wait in the conference room and having her receptionist seat me facing the sun with my back to the door.  F her.

You need to post more Panzer. Are you coming stateside for any games this year?

I know. Only reason I'm active tonight is I'm at friends and they've got broadband. Still. It's finally made it into our area, and I've almost paid off a new computer - only took 6 months.

And yep, plan on hitting the Patriots and Steelers games this year.

I know. Only reason I'm active tonight is I'm at friends and they've got broadband. Still. It's finally made it into our area, and I've almost paid off a new computer - only took 6 months.

And yep, plan on hitting the Patriots and Steelers games this year.

Nice. Hopefully they don't suck too bad.

Fark!

We have our Director's Brief, a meeting w/some sh*tbag contractor and then a Team Meeting. 

With any luck I can feign interest in the Director's Brief, Charlie Brown my way through the contractor's meeting and the team meeting will be cancelled.

• Maxman locked this topic