Last to post in this thread wins

Staff meeting from hell was fun.  The normal 90 minute fun-a-thon was stretched even longer as we got a 30 minute recap of the deputy's trip last week. 

Ha.  Mine only went an hour.  They made up for the brevity by scheduling me to be at a dispute resolution "fair" where I will have to give a presentation.  Good times.  

I don't mind giving the presentation, but not to an audience of people that don't care on a topic that I am only covering because some woman had to go and have a child!

The bitterness is strong in this one.  She will be back next month right?  Suck it up.

The bitterness is strong in this one.  She will be back next month right?  Suck it up.

You can bet she will not be back until after the 17th of October because that is when they scheduled this stupid thing.  I wouldn't mind so much, but they have me down for 30 minutes and I can say everything I have to say in 5.

Dispute Resolution for 30?  ZZZzzzzzzz......

Exactly.  Even worse, there is another guy presenting before me on exactly the same topic aimed at a different audience.  Of course, my audience will sit through his presentation first.  I guess if I can give a 9/11 speech in Italian to thousands of rapt Seregateans this shouldn't be too bad.

There are multitude of sneaker sellers.

Just noticed the 100,000 post thread has actually passed this thread...

I see them on groupds in Facebook.  Luckily for me, I have plenty of time to report and block.

Just got out of my weekly staff meeting.  Pretty sure I know what office the Northampton Clown runs.  Or maybe it's Blackout.

I managed to duck out of our Director's Meeting. 

Our meeting room in which we connect to an online meeting room was being used by two people who were in an online training class.  We have a sh*t ton of places you could place two people, but we put them in our meeting room.  Not that I am complaining.

I managed to duck out of our Director's Meeting. 

Our meeting room in which we connect to an online meeting room was being used by two people who were in an online training class.  We have a sh*t ton of places you could place two people, but we put them in our meeting room.  Not that I am complaining.

Score.  Our meeting was okay and maternity leave chick brought the baby by.  She is coming back part time in October, so I may make it out of the year alive after all.

• Maxman locked this topic