Last to post in this thread wins

With this new crowd I am not sure if that is a good thing.  I guess it is cyclical.  

I do not think it is just the new people.  Some of the more rational posters seem to have last all their marbles.

They do seem a little prone to outbursts of hysteria. Wonder how they'd have handled this place a few years ago.

I think they have been crazy a little longer than that....and by they I mean Jet Nation.

• 2 weeks later...

Look people, we need your help to get to 100,000 posts in the 100,000 Post Thread and really, there's nothing that's said here that can't be said there. Thanks for being a Champion, your pal, HessStation

Unless Cindy is still monitoring, what's the point?  Besides, what is the rush?  We have plenty of time to get there enjoying jokes, cartoons and boobies.  I think those guys would be saddened by reading my whining. 

Unless Cindy is still monitoring, what's the point?  Besides, what is the rush?  We have plenty of time to get there enjoying jokes, cartoons and boobies.  I think those guys would be saddened by reading my whining. 

No really. 80 wouldn't mind. Nobody needs to post here anymore. Just consider this post The Finale. See you all on the other side!!

-HS

You are welcome to hang around.  Hardly anybody comes here anymore.  It is pretty much just Panzer, Kansas Hell and I since Cindy blew town. 

Yeah what happened with her?

She get tired of us?  Lose her IPAD app?  Or die?

Yeah what happened with her?

She get tired of us?  Lose her IPAD app?  Or die?

She was disqualified from mafia games for being too awesome and ran away. 

Actually she wasn't really that great at mafia and ran away. 

But she is missed. Crazy ole dame. 

Edited by HessStation

• 4 weeks later...

DR in the offseason?  Not bad. 

I wish.  I am getting tired of this cold BS.  Actually, it is not so muc the cold, but southerners inability to drive in or plow it effectively.

Is this one still going on?

No.

I wish.  I am getting tired of this cold BS.  Actually, it is not so muc the cold, but southerners inability to drive in or plow it effectively.

No.

Yeah DC likes to act all cosmopolitan and north eastern, but it is south of the Mason Dixon line.  Each snow fall there is panic.  No milk or bread in the supermarkets.  They close everything for a couple of inches.  Worse is the backlash after where everybody whines about the whining.  Bright side, Monday was a snow day.  Downside, if you wanted to leave your apartment, no place was open.  I went to the gym (in my building -the actual gym was closed) and watched netflix all day.

Yeah DC likes to act all cosmopolitan and north eastern, but it is south of the Mason Dixon line.  Each snow fall there is panic.  No milk or bread in the supermarkets.  They close everything for a couple of inches.  Worse is the backlash after where everybody whines about the whining.  Bright side, Monday was a snow day.  Downside, if you wanted to leave your apartment, no place was open.  I went to the gym (in my building -the actual gym was closed) and watched netflix all day.

Dude I hear you.

The wife and I went to Walmart for shopping on Sunday.  It was during church hours and when we go at that time, there are people, but not too bad.  Not this past Sunday, it was packed. 

Yeah, I saw it to.  The irony was not lost that the town was paralyzed a week before due to a few inches of snow and ice.  Yesterday, it was a typical spring day in the upper 60s and the last few remnants of snow dying.

Right there with you.  Of course it is 26 with a "real feel" (whatever that may be) of 9.

Criminal.

It actually warmed up into the 50s today. Hopefully, done with this sub-50s sh*t until December.

Saw Overkill last night. Probably the best live band in the world.

More than made up for trying to make my way through cretins in ridiculous leprechaun hats and face paint on the streets of the sh*thole that is Dublin beforehand.

Bi1BCBtCAAA3wd9.jpg

They f**king crushed. Damned good support acts too.