Last to post in this thread wins

Saw Overkill last night. Probably the best live band in the world.

More than made up for trying to make my way through cretins in ridiculous leprechaun hats and face paint on the streets of the sh*thole that is Dublin beforehand.

Bi1BCBtCAAA3wd9.jpg

They f**king crushed. Damned good support acts too.

I kind of feel the same way when dealing with toursits in downtown Nashville.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw Overkill last night. Probably the best live band in the world.

More than made up for trying to make my way through cretins in ridiculous leprechaun hats and face paint on the streets of the sh*thole that is Dublin beforehand.

Bi1BCBtCAAA3wd9.jpg

They f**king crushed. Damned good support acts too.

Awesome!  

I saw them back in the late 80's.  I can still here Bobby Blitz squeaking "Hey! Somebody stole my microphone!" after he jumped into the crowd and it was ripped away.  They were throwing half fun cans of Heineken into the crowd.  One drilled Breezely in the chest during Wrecking Crew and he threw it back at them.  If we didn't know the bouncers we'd probably be dead now. 

• Upvote 1

Awesome!  

I saw them back in the late 80's.  I can still here Bobby Blitz squeaking "Hey! Somebody stole my microphone!" after he jumped into the crowd and it was ripped away.  They were throwing half fun cans of Heineken into the crowd.  One drilled Breezely in the chest during Wrecking Crew and he threw it back at them.  If we didn't know the bouncers we'd probably be dead now. 

You saw them with Gustafson? Okay, officially envious.

Yes, but now we have these damn tourist peeping the cherry blossoms. Soon you will be reading about me in the paper

We might have more than 5 posts a month in this thread then. 

PDM - Excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

Now you'd think Godzilla would be enough to win the thread.

Oh well.

Actually I'm really disappointed this evening. The Navy sold the USS Saratoga for a penny. A single penny.

Imagine, the one time on my life I can afford a genuine aircraft carrier, and I don't hear about it til it's too late. Gutted.

• 3 weeks later...

I would own an aircraft carrier. That I bought for a penny. I wouldn't ail it all over the place anyways, I'd just park it up somewhere and act all threatening against some country with a joke of a navy and air force.

Like Ireland, for example.

Anyway, seems this place has been quiet the past week.

It has indeed.  It appears Dom has left us as well.

Nah, I didn't go anywhere.  France never surrendered to me, but quite a few of their restaurants have.  

If I saw Sarkozy on the beach, I would deliberately ground the carrier on it just to squash that odious midget wankstain.

Wouldn't sh*tstain be worse?

Not sure I'd want to be either.