Last to post in this thread wins

No.  There is a thread about eating mass quantites of raisans that is more applicable.

Raisins?  In chicken wings?  You must be Sicilian.  Those people put raisins in anything they want to keep moist.  They are always in the meatballs.  If they want salt they put anchovies.  I never did get used to it.

Raisins?  In chicken wings?  You must be Sicilian.  Those people put raisins in anything they want to keep moist.  They are always in the meatballs.  If they want salt they put anchovies.  I never did get used to it.

We are talking about different threads.

The one I am talking about is where the guy ate like a pound of raisans one evening as a snack.  Early next morning when his GF/fiance wanted to go to the Farmer's Market he had hellacious gas that got him out of it.

We are talking about different threads.

The one I am talking about is where the guy ate like a pound of raisans one evening as a snack.  Early next morning when his GF/fiance wanted to go to the Farmer's Market he had hellacious gas that got him out of it.

That is just some North Carolina fantasy that they thought up while strolling around the Farmer's Market carrying their wives purses.

• Upvote 1

I am pretty sure some would eat the utensils after crusher cleaned the pantries out.

Should've called them when we sold the house.  Went up to NY on Thursday after work and was still loading the truck at 11:30 the next morning when the buyers came on their walk through.  If our guests could have eaten utensils and furniture my life would have been much easier.  I think they would have enjoyed the king size memory foam with a nice chianti.

Should've called them when we sold the house.  Went up to NY on Thursday after work and was still loading the truck at 11:30 the next morning when the buyers came on their walk through.  If our guests could have eaten utensils and furniture my life would have been much easier.  I think they would have enjoyed the king size memory foam with a nice chianti.

Maybe you should have sent a group text.

Probably better off.  I'm sure they would have chewed through the hardwood and sheetrock and that prick was trying to nickel and dime us. 

Yeah, that probably does not help the curb appeal.

Ugh.  Curb appeal.  That is what the realtor says I like.  That was because I referred to first few as soulless and said I refused to die in one.  That costs way extra.

I know.  I am like a Flipping (Insert City Name) addict.

It's amazing that I won't spend the extra $2 to go out for a decent lunch, but I am almost ready to drop an extra $100K on a house so that I can smile when I drive up each evening. 

I know right.

That is your kingdom.  You might as well be at peace in it.