Last to post in this thread wins

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:54 AM, Snell41 said:

You know every effort in this thread takes away from the 100 thousand post thread, which has boobies. Stay focused people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at it this way, by keeping these posts in this thread, the percentage of posts conataining boobies in the 100,000 post thread remains at an acceptable level.

4 hours ago, Super Bowles said:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

I am ready reap what I sow....

66c99ec2bdf4df41b3ff3d5cdab794de.jpg

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

• Thumb Down 3

• 2 weeks later...