Last to post in this thread wins

19 hours ago, BP said:

Hello Mr. Pats Fan Stuck In Kansas Hell :) 

Hey, why did you abbreviate that?

Upon one of the changes at JI, the pre-populated Pats Fan......Hell was no longer selectable so I shortened it because I am lazy.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

You mean you weren't given the option of getting the extra letters you required for a mere $55?

Opportunity missed!

OK since JI is now in deep freeze I can ask you why did you change from jesper strombland rules to PDM? repercussions from the heathen at JI?

23 minutes ago, BP said:

OK since JI is now in deep freeze I can ask you why did you change from jesper strombland rules to PDM? repercussions from the heathen at JI?

Jesper Strombland no longer rules?

23 hours ago, BP said:

No, it was just Jesper Stromblad no longer ruled. Or was able to write a song to save his life.

To be honest, it was one of those 'chosen in haste, repent at leisure' names people pick for message boards.

On April 25, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

No, it was just Jesper Stromblad no longer ruled. Or was able to write a song to save his life.

To be honest, it was one of those 'chosen in haste, repent at leisure' names people pick for message boards.

I had to do a google search to find out who the **** Jesper strombland was lol I always thought he was you

9 hours ago, Super Bowles said:

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Here is a flame of fire for ya!!

hot-girl-unbuttoned-shirt-cleavage.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Maxman locked this topic