Joe Douglas walks away from 2020's NFL draft a JETS WINNER and we're immediately making the playoffs come 2020-2021 and beyond (and into the SB)

12 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Thanks for proving my point. I'm reporting this post to Maxman as harrassment.  

Reported posts go to the moderators. So technically it looks like you may have reported Sperm to Sperm.

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Thanks for proving my point. I'm reporting this post to Maxman as harrassment.  

So I read the entire thread. I fail to see how he is being demeaning. He is actually taking time to spell out his football thoughts. You don't agree with him, but he was in no way being demeaning.  Please don't abuse the reported post system in the future. That is for actual emergencies. We like to leave the line open in case someone gets carpel tunnel or can't post for some other reason.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I read the entire thread. I fail to see how he is being demeaning. He is actually taking time to spell out his football thoughts. You don't agree with him, but he was in no way being demeaning.  Please don't abuse the reported post system in the future. That is for actual emergencies. We like to leave the line open in case someone gets carpel tunnel or can't post for some other reason.  :)

If this stop the cycle, then it worked. If you think he wasn't  talking down to me, that is fine. I did. 

• Upvote 1

Please Joe Douglas.

Draft us New Yorkers a special type of athlete. 

JBL2ZMZIGJDVDEPPV6BVMYPI6U.JPG

He's confident and he's unstoppable. He knows it himself too. 

Kids coming out of college in 3-5 years from today won't be able to stop him. 

And NFL Defenders as of today (2020) are in trouble Linebackers in coverage, Box Safetys in coverage, CBs on the outside in man to man (hah), zone overages he'll find the openings and nickel backs within the slot won't know what just hit them while getting exposed as 3's. 

AR-181119090.jpg&key=1152b14d4c22f3dc145

A kid born and raised down here in Florida within the South. 

Features the type of Florida Speed/Quickness and juke moves that can not be taught and have created for NFL Legends.

Florida kids are born with it and Football is a culture/religion down here.

especially the crazed SEC and ACC with Miami and Florida State (Jeudy is one of the most gifted ever).

Who selected Alabama (SEC) rather than staying close to home and playing for either of Florida Gators, Florida State Seminoles and I know Miami would've loved him too;

however he left us and became his own man; he selected Alabama and represented our Florida speed and pride to the fullest never seen anything quite like Jerry before. He's different. 

Our fan base has not witnessed a 1st Round Wide Receiver ever since dating back to Keyshawn Johnson and Santana Moss of 1996-2001

24 and 19 years ago. 

Unacceptable.

Especially within an offensive driven league.

Specifically built around and for Quarterbacks and Wide Receivers on the outside to score Touchdowns. 

Elite offensive lineman in D'Brickishaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold were robbed an opportunity to win multiple SB's due to an offense that hasn't drafted play making WR's dating back to 19 years ago.

Ferguson could protect for Pennington and Mark's blindside and Mangold could block for them but either of our Brick or Gold could ever score Touchdowns for them. 

Which is why our offenses mostly stunk throughout their tenures dating back to 2006 and that's because our QB's had no Mega Star WR's to score Touchdowns with. 

Sam Darnold deserves more. He deserves this Jerry kid. 

He deserves elite play makers @ WR, TE and RB who can actually, score, TOUCHDOWNS

(as Mahomes was blessed with in K.C).

How can you say no to this?

WR: 1 Jerry Jeudy (greatest route runner coming out in a very long time he looks like Marvin Harrison on another level and have never seen a WR who looks like Barry Sanders with juke moves. 

Slot: Jamison Crowder (78 receptions 1st year Jet, career high).

TE: Chris Herndon (3rd year and best TE within Division). 

RB: Le'Veon Bell (61 pass receptions 1st year Jet). 

WR 2: Breshad Perriman (Replacing Robby as another speed demon with Olympic type speed out of Florida I believe too and former 1st rounder for Sam to make special again). 

And all of a sudden these are Kansas City Chiefs types of electric weapons everywhere on Offense for a 3rd year Sam Darnold (leader). 

(behind a better become much improved JD offensive line)!

It's draft night baby and reminding me of 2000 all over again (without all the first round picks) because JD is on the verge of absolutely killing it.

We're going to be heading into the 4th round (great round for sleeper picks and absolute steals) with 4 immediate and impact starters already in place. 

This draft is fully loaded first 4 rounds. 

4 starters heading into round 4 and all 4 could be on offense.

It's happening.

We're building our entire team around our QB position and with a Franchise caliber Quarterback already in place too. 

JD #WillMakeTheJetsGreatAgaim. 

He's focused. 

All of those years living under Ozzie's shadow; tonight he becomes his own man a made man with his own pick. 

• 5 months later...