Good Job JN

Thor99

as an observer i'd say your rate of new users is about the same, if not better, as other websites that specialize in jets and gay talk. i mean really, at one time i'd be on here and it'd only be me and one other idiot looking at the site. but now it's that times 30.

as an observer i'd say your rate of new users is about the same, if not better, as other websites that specialize in jets and gay talk. i mean really, at one time i'd be on here and it'd only be me and one other idiot looking at the site. but now it's that times 30.

High again?

Ummm, that would be this site!

Thanks for the off handed complement- but why would you call some one who hangs out with only you an idiot

Thanks for the off handed complement- but why would you call some one who hangs out with only you an idiot

What I am wondering is why does 1stdegree frequent multiple jets/gay websites. Is (s)he looking for jets forums that specialize in gay talk,or gay forums that specialize in jets talk. :hump:

....not that there's anything wrong with that

Good timing, feel free to check out the hot guys thread, it's probably right up your poop chute, .... I mean up your alley!

Archived