1 minute ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

QB - Darnold 74 Overall

RB - Bell 88

FB - Wesco 71

WR - Anderson 84, Crowder 80, Thomas 78

TE - Herdon 75, Griffin 75

T - Beachum 70, Edoga 66, Shells 66

G/C - Lewis 72, Winters 79, Kalil 72

? I'm getting smacked quarantine edition. Douglas fix this s### now.

Atrocious like the QB in your Avatar?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Now we added: 

Perriman 75

McGovern 73

Van Roten 68

Fant 67

?

I can take any Jets team and beat the best ranked team on the game. Always have always will. Its about play calling and execution.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

They're awful but I play people online and even though everyone is the Rams, Chiefs, or Cowboys, I tend to do alright, but it is definitely easier with a better team. Adams is really good in the game and so is Bell (his stiff arm is top notch). Herndon is pretty good (but slow). 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

I can take any Jets team and beat the best ranked team on the game. Always have always will. Its about play calling and execution.

Yeah this is what it comes down to, and subbing players. Among other players, I usually move Williamson to OLB (it's madden, shut up) and put Cashman as the 2nd ILB. I do a lot of moving around with the CBs too.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Yeah this is what it comes down to, and subbing players. Among other players, I usually move Williamson to OLB (it's madden, shut up) and put Cashman as the 2nd ILB. I do a lot of moving around with the CBs too.

Nice idea. I remember I used to sub in Kenrick Ellis over Pouha years back. He stopped the run much better with his size.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TNJet said:

Nice idea. I remember I used to sub in Kenrick Ellis over Pouha years back. He stopped the run much better with his size.

Yeah sometimes it isn't even about their overall rating, just what your feel is for the game. I don't do that when I play with the Chiefs or another good team cause I don't care or even need to do that but to beat one of those teams with the Jets you need to be zoned in. It took a good 5-10 minutes during the season when we had so many injuries and I had to put Mosley, Herndon, and everyone else back at starter. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

Uh-greed at least always make the playoffs even with mark Sanchez and plax and mason emoji2961.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved back in the day when I made the in season trade of Braylon for Stuckey. Pure robbery. Edwards was great on the game across the middle.

Side note: You can actually sign up for EA Access (monthly or one annual fee of like 30 bucks) and it apparently gives you access to the EA games. Since I basically buy Madden every year I figured I'd save money doing it. There aren't that many other EA games that I care about except maybe UFC but I don't have space to download anything else (Thanks, Red Dead). 

52 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

QB - Darnold 74 Overall

RB - Bell 88

FB - Wesco 71

WR - Anderson 84, Crowder 80, Thomas 78

TE - Herdon 75, Griffin 75

T - Beachum 70, Edoga 66, Shells 66

G/C - Lewis 72, Winters 79, Kalil 72

? I'm getting smacked quarantine edition. Douglas fix this s### now.

ether  Shells or a wr

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I can drop 40+ pts using this roster on all-madden difficulty.  

I made someone random guy online using the Packers quit mid match using this Jets team.

You just need to "Git gud."

Another JN poster I'd choose as HC over Gase.

• Haha 1