Take the Wonderlic

https://fanlinksports.com/articles/take-the-same-wonderlic-exam-given-to-2020-nfl-draft-prospects

12 minutes goes by fast. Got scorched on the last ten i answered trying to move quicker. 

I ended up with a 33 out of 46. I’m not sure how some of these questions measure intellect. 

I got all of the proverb questions wrong, hmmm. I wonder what that means. 

9 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

https://fanlinksports.com/articles/take-the-same-wonderlic-exam-given-to-2020-nfl-draft-prospects

12 minutes goes by fast. Got scorched on the last ten i answered trying to move quicker. 

I ended up with a 33 out of 46. I’m not sure how some of these questions measure intellect. 

I just read through a few of them. It seems more lime a common sense test than of intelligence 

• Upvote 1

I heard Ryan Fitzpatrick scored one of the highest ever and almost completed a perfect score. 

Too bad football isn't played within a Wonderlic and instead on a football field because if not the Harvard Grad would be considered Joe Montana/Tom Brady of the QB position. 

I don't want the pen and pad kid give me the natural talent when shoulder pads are on. 

It just seems like a 'how fast can your mind process information' test. I mean the questions are easy but having to answer 50 in 12 minutes is really tough, you have to think fast, you have to process information and make decisions really quickly. I think it also forces you to stay cool under pressure. 

Doesn't really compare to playing football I don't think. A lot of the processing on the field comes from instincts you get from playing the game your whole life.   

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

I got all of the proverb questions wrong, hmmm. I wonder what that means. 

ancient proverb say it means u dumbass

• Haha 1

Wonderlic is an interesting component of prospect analysis. Definitely not the end all/be all. For certain positions, a certain quality processor helps the player to perform adequately. Excess processor capacity has a diminishing return, however. There is a much bigger difference between QB prospects who score a 15 and a 25 than between two that score a 25 and a 35. Yes there are exceptions. There are some good "dumb" QBs just like there are some good "slow" WRs. Also plenty of terrible "smart" QBs and "fast" WRs.

8 hours ago, freestater said:

Screenshot_20200420-232057_Chrome.jpg

41 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Post the answers dickhead.

16 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

If you click on the page at all it ask you to create an account.

So now when I click on the link it’s asking for me to sign up for an account, that didn’t happen before.  Here you go:

https://fanlinksports.com/articles/2020-nfl-draft-wonderlic-test-answers

The 2020 NFL Draft Wonderlic test answers

Apr 20th 2020 12:54 pm | 9 Comments |   | Tags: NFL, NFL Draft, NFLDRAFT

• Answers to the test given to 2020 NFL Draft prospects

• Compare your score to some of the released scores from top prospects

So, you took that 12-minute Wonderlic test given to the prospects in the 2020 NFL Draft.

If you haven't and you're clicking on the answers first, shame on you. If you're looking for the test itself, look for it right here.

Here are the results from the 50 questions in the 2020 edition of the NFL Draft Wonderlic test:

1.     4

2.     2

3.     4

4.     5 cents

5.     3

6.     1

7.     1 or T

8.     2

9.     3

10.      4

11.     4

12.     1 or T

13.     2

14.     8

15.     3

16.     1 or T

17.     8

18.     3

19.     1 and 3

20.     4

21.     5

22.     1

23.     2 and 5

24.     8

25.     3

26.     1 or T

27.     26

28.     3

29.     3

30.     3

31.     1, 3, 4 and 5

32.     3

33.     .88

34.     1

35.     25%

36.     4

37.     2 and 4

38.     False

39.     1 second

40.     5

41.     $45

42.     3

43.     .49

44.     8 and 12

45.     $950

46.     .0625

47.     1 and 4

48.     1

49.     12

50.     1/100

Compare your score to that of some of the top prospects in the 2020 NFL Draft:

Nate Stanley QB Iowa - 40

Justin Herbert QB Oregon - 39

Jake Fromm QB Georgia - 35

Joe Burrow QB LSU - 34

Jake Luton QB Oregon State - 33

Brain Lewerke QB Michigan State - 30

Michael Pittman WR USC - 29

Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina - 28

Jordan Love QB Utah State - 27

Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame - 27

Anthony Gordon QB Washington State - 25

Jacob Eason QB Washington - 23

James Morgan QB Florida International - 23

Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State - 23

Jalen Hurts QB Oklahoma - 21

Henry Ruggs WR Alabama - 20

Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama - 19

Justin Jefferson WR LSU - 19

Denzel Mims WR Baylor - 17

K.J. Hamler WR Penn State - 15

Laviska Shenault WR Colorado - 14

Jalen Reagor WR TCU - 13

CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma - 12

Van Jefferson WR Florida - 12

Tee Higgins WR Clemson - 11

Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama - 9

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I heard Ryan Fitzpatrick scored one of the highest ever and almost completed a perfect score. 

Too bad football isn't played within a Wonderlic and instead on a football field because if not the Harvard Grad would be considered Joe Montana/Tom Brady of the QB position. 

I don't want the pen and pad kid give me the natural talent when shoulder pads are on. 

there was a punter also from harvard (i think) who got a perfect score.  i think his name was mcinanny or something like it.

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A couple years ago, my fantasy football league had everyone take the Wonderlic to determine draft order.  It was great.  Well, maybe not for the dumb guys in the league...

Who did you take with the last pick in the first round?

• Haha 2