Chargers debut new uniforms.

The first two are.  Third one (you do need a white jersey) is pretty good as well.  They bring back just enough of the Dan Fouts era to me.  I still hate color rush so much.  Those last two are just horrible...they look like failed super-hero costumes.

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

They're fine.

Still the most unnecessary move in the NFL.   That team could will lost a crap ton of money, I bet the owner sells in 5 years or less.   No one in LA will go see them.

That's why the league mitigated the risk by sending 2 teams there, I suppose.  If one fails they still have the other.

Besides, i doubt they were making a ton of money in San Diego.  

24 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

IMG_20200421_095839.thumb.jpg.7ac6291d8e23a1f9612dcc770fb163f4.jpg

They are absolutely gorgeous.

Oh man, best uni's in the NFL imo. Loving those yellow pants.. I look at those and see John Hadl throwing to Lance Allworth or Fouts to John Jefferson. Great job by SD. I mean LA.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Oh man, best uni's in the NFL imo. Loving those yellow pants.. I look at those and see John Hadl throwing to Lance Allworth or Fouts to John Jefferson. Great job by SD. I mean LA.

Lance Alworth - San Diego Chargers | American football league, Nfl ...bambi!  just need that ol timey nfl films music..

• Upvote 3

I remember as a kid, in Queens, the 4 oclock afternoon nfl game was always Sandiego Chargers, Don't know why, they weren't very good.. but they were fun with Dickie Post, and Hadl throwing to Alworth (there was another wr Alworth on Dallas...just like there were two good receivers named Gene Washington, one on Vikings and one on 49ers.... weird. 

1 hour ago, roscoeword said:

I remember as a kid, in Queens, the 4 oclock afternoon nfl game was always Sandiego Chargers, Don't know why, they weren't very good.. but they were fun with Dickie Post, and Hadl throwing to Alworth (there was another wr Alworth on Dallas...just like there were two good receivers named Gene Washington, one on Vikings and one on 49ers.... weird. 

finshed his career in dallas, same guy

• Upvote 1