Jetlife33

Gronk wants to play for Tampa

No body likes grumpy bill. They want to play with Brady and go to the Tampa Bay beaches Gronk will love Ybor and down town St Pete lol

I bet TBs offense with Brady does much than Belly's defense does without a QB not tossing 20-30 ints I've seen bb defenses rank lower 20's/30's before..

TB in TB crazy I wanna heckle em 

Just on a side note, what happened to the punishment or lack there of, for taping the Bengals? - It’s seems that good olde Roger had swept it under the carpet..

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Tompa Bay Bucks*

And when they win their 1st game look for Gisele under the headline

”Tom’s pay bae Bunchen cheers”

Brady really wants to prove he can do this without Beli huh well see

Will be interesting to see if Donkowski is in playing shape this season.

If the season is delayed or cancelled he should be ok with it. I still hate his guts though....

BB has treated players like garbage and he gets away with it since he is the "goat" and wins.... dropping players like a bad habit when the hoodie feels it's time...

probably why his coaching tree struggles, hard to run that type of program without the rings...

I bet there are quite a few players hoping Shady (ad now Gronk) can succeed without BB

As a Jets fan, I don't wish any of them well but might enjoy watching one final FU from Shady to BB as they both fade into history...  I might even buy the "tell all" book once the truth finally emerges...

54 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Will be interesting to see if Donkowski is in playing shape this season.

If the season is delayed or cancelled he should be ok with it. I still hate his guts though....

This guy's body is 42% cocaine. Gronk plays in a total 4 games this year at best.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

This guy's body is 42% cocaine. Gronk plays in a total 4 games this year at best.

And the other 58 % is Hepatitis.

• Haha 2

So sick and tired of hearing about this already and the hype train has barely left the station. Can’t wait to see it get derailed.