Is Tampa Bay a legit Super Bowl contender

3 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Hmmm. Maybe we can rape Tampa for Jamal Adams and it wouldn't surprise me to see Beachum signing there. The Bowles connection.

Yeah! Brady and Gronks communications will be all screwed up. They won't be able to hear over his mouth constantly running.

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I mean at this point I think it’s ignorant to say they’re not, they’re loaded and obviously making a push due to the small window they have due to Brady’s age

Todd Bowles will ensure they lose 3 or 4 games they shoud haven't. 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No New England culture of cheating to back him.  Low arm strength paired with deep threat WRs.  This won't exactly end in disaster, but it's not going to be a smashing success, either.  

He still throws a good deep ball, IMO,

but I agree that a smashing success is unlikely 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

He still throws a good deep ball, IMO,

but I agree that a smashing success is unlikely 

A lot of the deep balls he attempts are underthrown.  He had close to the lowest air yards per attempt in the league last year for a reason.  And another year older, it'll only get worse.

At least he doesn't have to deal with the cold climate.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No New England culture of cheating to back him.  Low arm strength paired with deep threat WRs.  This won't exactly end in disaster, but it's not going to be a smashing success, either.  

Yeah.  No "Holding... More Holding... Reverse and an illegal block that the entire officiating crew doesn't see for Michel to prance into the in zone."   sh*t.  Gronk will have to actually learn have to play regulation football for the first time since Arizona.  It's would be like leaving the Cobrao Kai Dojo and learning not to maim for the first time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

A lot of the deep balls he attempts are underthrown.  He had close to the lowest air yards per attempt in the league last year for a reason.  And another year older, it'll only get worse.

At least he doesn't have to deal with the cold climate.

The only deep balls that kept Brady winning are in NE. Belichick and Kraft being balls deep up his AZZ 24/7.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

A lot of the deep balls he attempts are underthrown.  He had close to the lowest air yards per attempt last year for a reason.  

Maybe, but their WRs were trashtastic last year. 

Watching him last year, I didn’t feel like arm strength was his big problem. 

but yea, he’s so old 

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Yeah.  No "Holding... More Holding... Reverse and an illegal block that the entire officiating crew doesn't see for Michel to prance into the in zone."   sh*t.  Gronk will have to actually learn have to play regulation football for the first time since Arizona.  It's would be like leaving the Cobrao Kai Dojo and learning not to maim for the first time.

Gronk was an excellent safety in that 1 play against the Dolphins 2 years ago lol

• Haha 2