Is Tampa Bay a legit Super Bowl contender

Their offense will be very dynamic obviously. People saying New Orleans for division, at this point in their careers I’m taking Tom > Brees. It obviously comes down to their defense, they have Shaq Barret who had like 20 sacks last year. They should be a fun team to watch. Goodwin will play the Welker/Edleman role for them prob catch 100+ balls

18 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Their offense will be very dynamic obviously. People saying New Orleans for division, at this point in their careers I’m taking Tom > Brees. It obviously comes down to their defense, they have Shaq Barret who had like 20 sacks last year. They should be a fun team to watch. Goodwin will play the Welker/Edleman role for them prob catch 100+ balls

I’ll enjoy watching them implode under Brady’s inability to push the ball downfield and the receivers being upset at having to run 8 yard routes to satisfy Brady’s accurate dink and dunk prowess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Their offense is loaded. Do you think they can actually make a push?

well they dropped a pretty bad qb and replaced him with the 42 year old version of tom brady.  considering they almost made the playoffs last year with the former i am interested to see how much improved they are this year.  

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I’ll enjoy watching them implode under Brady’s inability to push the ball downfield and the receivers being upset at having to run 8 yard routes to satisfy Brady’s accurate dink and dunk prowess.

You won’t be enjoying watching much

Very small window for TB.  Arians was retired and came back, how
long is he around for?  Brady is old and will be playing in the
toughest division of his career (NO, ATL, CAR), he won't have
5-6 layup wins anymore.  And Gronkowski was retired and from what
we saw of Kalil once you retire do you ever get "it" back?  On top
of that he was a walking injury the last time he played.  I'm
just glad everyone is out of NE

1 minute ago, KRL said:

Very small window for TB.  Arians was retired and came back, how
long is he around for?  Brady is old and will be playing in the
toughest division of his career (NO, ATL, CAR), he won't have
5-6 layup wins anymore.  And Gronkowski was retired and from what
we saw of Kalil once you retire do you ever get "it" back?  On top
of that he was a walking injury the last time he played.  I'm
just glad everyone is out of NE

It’s a 2 year window but that’s a long time in the nfl

No. Not in the least. Brady is old as **** and has lost a step, a big step, Gronk is one hit away from drooling on himself, the RBs are crap, the defense is middle of the road and they’re not going to get away with all the BS cheating Brady is use to. The Saints are winning the division with Atlanta, Tampa and Carolina fighting for second. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

I mean at this point I think it’s ignorant to say they’re not, they’re loaded and obviously making a push due to the small window they have due to Brady’s age

Well, lets see Brady now deal with a division that has the Saints in it even if the Falcons and the Panthers are not world beaters. Than the rest of the conference having the 49ers, Packers, Seahawks, etc. The AFC was a cake walk for most seasons for Brady and the Pats and it was made even easier with the Refs helping them at every turn and Brady and Belicheck cheating at every turn as well. That all goes away now since he should not get special treatment and only NE allows that type of unethical cheating since they don't care how they win.

Just now, UnknownJetFan said:

Well, lets see Brady now deal with a division that has the Saints in it even if the Falcons and the Panthers are not world beaters. Than the rest of the conference having the 49ers, Packers, Seahawks, etc. The AFC was a cake walk for most seasons for Brady and the Pats and it was made even easier with the Refs helping them at every turn and Brady and Belicheck cheating at every turn as well. That all goes away now since he should not get special treatment and only NE allows that type of unethical cheating since they don't care how they win.

Saints are the best team in the division and Brees is 40 and can’t throw anymore and they don’t even have Bridgewater now to back him up

Falcons have no defense.  Panthers supposedly might be tanking for trevor 

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The Bucs have a better roster than the Pats, especially on offense

Vegas and Goodell want Brady in the playoffs he will still get his gifts 

Good riddance. I'm glad we don't have to play these 2 turds twice a year anymore.

Just now, TNJet said:

Good riddance. I'm glad we don't have to play these 2 turds twice a year anymore.

Yeah but my best memories as a jet fan last 20 years were the rare times we did beat Brady 

Unfortunately this franchise’s ineptitude made those moments few and far between

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Yeah but my best memories as a jet fan last 20 years were the rare times we did beat Brady 

Unfortunately this franchise’s ineptitude made those moments few and far between

I can relate there. But I'm looking towards the future with our team. Lets start winning this division and get in the hunt again brother. Lord knows we're over due. We can be just as good as the Bills with the offseason and draft coming up. I'm done with the evil empire for good.

• Upvote 1

If Brady's road is to piss off BB by proving he can still be a playoff QB... that is fine with me.  If I can't live with both them having to eat d-ck late in their career.  I am fine with one doing it at the other's expense.   Long ago I ascertained that hating the Pats was like trying to kill a Hydra.  Cut off one head and two more appear.  Every time you hate something they do multiple good things happening to them.  But maybe a Brady late career surge will force BB into a late career spin where he will always be filled with regret... I mean.  We can always hope.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

If Brady's road is to piss off BB by proving he can still be a playoff QB... that is fine with me.  If I can't live with both them having to eat d-ck late in their career.  I am fine with one doing it at the other's expense.   Long ago I ascertained that hating the Pats was like trying to kill a Hydra.  Cut off one head and two more appear.  Every time you hate something they do multiple good things happening to them.  But maybe a Brady late career surge will force BB into a late career spin where he will always be filled with regret... I mean.  We can always hope.

Yeah the Bucs being good and the pats stinking next year makes Beliweasel look bad

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Saints are the best team in the division and Brees is 40 and can’t throw anymore and they don’t even have Bridgewater now to back him up

Falcons have no defense.  Panthers supposedly might be tanking for trevor 

Brees cant throw anymore wow lolzapalooza.

That is one hell of collection of receivers. Tom Moore is an offensive genius.

But Tom Brady is a 42 year old man who is one hit away from being a nonentity. He has been bucking the odds on that for a very long time. Look for a replay of roughy what Favre did here; it will work, until he doesn't. Now I'll grant you, Brady is a way more cerebral guy, and his offense is way better than that Jets team. 

One hit though.

8 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Boy, can't wait for his mumbling hateful press conferences.

I'm pretty sure he could probably pull off a "frown within a frown." Something not physicalliy possible before.  And then he'd go from five worded sentences to three to just loud grunts and pantomime.  Bill could probably kill somebody at a press conference and they would still try to make him look colorful.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, slimjasi said:

If this was Brady 5 years ago, absolutely. 

But I just don’t know what Brady is at age 42. 

Being a pass happy team with a 42 year old QB ends in disaster 99/100 times. The question is, can Brady be the 1/100? 

/thread

• Upvote 1