Is Tampa Bay a legit Super Bowl contender

28 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I'm pretty sure he could probably pull off a "frown within a frown." Something not physicalliy possible before.  And then he'd go from five worded sentences to three to just loud grunts and pantomime.  Bill could probably kill somebody at a press conference and they would still try to make him look colorful.

"Grunt...jibber...mumble."

Finding Belifoot.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

If this was Brady 5 years ago, absolutely. 

But I just don’t know what Brady is at age 42. 

Being a pass happy team with a 42 year old QB ends in disaster 99/100 times. The question is, can Brady be the 1/100? 

He’s already 1/10,000 A 6th rd draft selection at QB to win multiple rings

Why does everyone assume that Gronkowski will come back at half the ability that he had three years ago. He was practically a cripple when he "retired" and perpetually injured. He lost tons of weight and muscle mass. Don't assume he is anything more than a shadow of himself. And Brady is ancient and in a new system. I say bullocks. This is memory lane delusionalism. And if I was Mike Evans, I'd want a trade. Sucks for him.

• Upvote 2

If Brady stays healthy(and he didn't look like a 43 year old or however old he is) they can make a run, then again they have Todd Bowles as DC so it's going to be tough but Brady was able to overcome overrated D's most of his career in NE.  It will be interesting.

No. 

They've had 8 out of 9 losing seasons and outside of a couple big name players now on offense they've got holes everywhere. 

This isn't a Mahomes KC type situation who recorded 5 consecutive winning seasons before Mahomer made his first career start.

I live in Tampa Bay that team is very bad and unlike the Jets within a Bradyless division their entire NFC is too stacked for them to make the playoffs Brady or not. 

Eagles, Packers, Vikings, Saints, 49ers and Seattle are all much better than them even the Cowboys and Bears have better building blocks than TB.

6-10-9-7 @ best. 

i just feel it's awesome how guys like Tom and Gronk want nothing to do with the miserable man Bill and straight up leaving him for Tampa Bay and sunshine Florida. Bill is fkd in N.Ei

12 minutes ago, joebracken33 said:

Tough schedule - 8-8 at best for me

Home 

Losses: Packers, Chiefs, Saints ,Panthers

Wins: Vikings, Chargers, Rams, Falcons

Road

Losses: Bears, Falcons, Panthers, Saints

Wins: Lions, Broncos, Raiders, vaGiants

This doesn't add up. LOL

16 hours ago, slimjasi said:

If this was Brady 5 years ago, absolutely. 

But I just don’t know what Brady is at age 42. 

Being a pass happy team with a 42 year old QB ends in disaster 99/100 times. The question is, can Brady be the 1/100? 

Same here. Brady looked bad at times last year, and it wasn't all on the WR's.

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

i just feel it's awesome how guys like Tom and Gronk want nothing to do with the miserable man Bill and straight up leaving him for Tampa Bay and sunshine Florida. Bill is fkd in N.Ei

Didnt seem like BB was fighting too hard to keep them both since he didnt pay Brady the money he wanted (if he did, brady was going to still be in NE)

And tried to trade gronk a few seasons back.

3 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Why does everyone assume that Gronkowski will come back at half the ability that he had three years ago. He was practically a cripple when he "retired" and perpetually injured. He lost tons of weight and muscle mass. Don't assume he is anything more than a shadow of himself. And Brady is ancient and in a new system. I say bullocks. This is memory lane delusionalism. And if I was Mike Evans, I'd want a trade. Sucks for him.

Gronk's enthusiasm will last until 2-a-days.  And when the hits start a-comin...he'll wonder if he can last through the season. 

Brady will be scowling at everyone...deflecting away his obvious decline that BB's gameplans so carefully schemed from opponents.

All this is fun news for the media and Buc fans now.  But they'll start realizing as season plays out...they've been nothing but...delusional...Pat$ie$? 

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

last season they scored 33 tds and gave up 30.  that's not going to get a team to the playoffs.

Does the 30 they gave up include winston's pick 6s?  They needed better QB play to get them over the hump.  They got better imo how much better is how much brady has left in the tank.  They had a good defense last year especially considering the turn over machine their offense was. Bowles is best suited as a DC.