Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb?

Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. If Jets go WR in 1st Round - Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb?

Can't go wrong with either one.

Both are special talents.

Two different styles of play. 

Both are Blue Chip Prospects and future Superstar Wide Receivers.

I just happen to be a Jerry Jeudy guy. Born and raised Florida kid vs. CeeDee Lamb born and raised Louisiana. 

Both instantly impact our offensive attack. 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

All 3 will be off the board @ 11.

Doubt it. I predict Jeudy lands in Jax, hence the release of Lee. Also I think the Cardinals could take Lamb to reunite the OK conection in Murray and CD. And the Browns are well, the Browns so they'll take the glitter over the big uglies. Browns are dumb like that every year.

16 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Doubt it. I predict Jeudy lands in Jax, hence the release of Lee. Also I think the Cardinals could take Lamb to reunite the OK conection in Murray and CD. And the Browns are well, the Browns so they'll take the glitter over the big uglies. Browns are dumb like that every year.

There is very little chance Arizona goes WR - probably one of their last needs at this point. OT is much more likely. Jax is definitely possible though.

I think they’re both gonna be good. The bigger star will be on the better team imo. That said, reminds me a bit of OBJ vs Cooks argument. OBJ had more star power, Cooks more of a sure thing. I would have taken Cooks. I would take Jeudy. Kinda can’t go wrong though imo. Don’t know the character make up enough which would also be a factor. Both seem to check out ok there though, on the field. Lamb is exciting to listen to. It’s close.

They are both great players but probably not Hopkins level   I think Juedy s route running makes him safer and more pro ready but his upside may not be that of Lambs.   Lamb already makes people miss   When he gets a little stronger he ll be even tougher to bring down.   The possibly knee issue would make me lean Lamb.