Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb?

Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. If Jets go WR in 1st Round - Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb?

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Def more of a sure thing vs Lamb and Ruggs who I think will need more help to succeed based on team. Feel like Jeudy will be a good, consistent starter despite where he lands based on checking all the boxes. 

That and Oklahoma WR's are meh in the NFL.  Beasts in college playing in a flag Football conference, soft in the NFL. 

13 minutes ago, 20andOut said:

Went with Lamb (though hoping for OT) My concern with Jeudy/Ruggs is having two receivers with first round talent at same school means opposing Defenses couldn't key on one and one of them was always up against a second rate CB that will never see the NFL

Kind of like OBJ and Jarvis Landry 

15 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well this isn't 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019.

This is 2020. 

And 2020 creates for the greatest WR draft class since dating back to 2014. 

Sammy Watkins. 50+ catches 3x. 

Odell Beckham Jr. 50+  catches x5.

Mike Evans. 50+ catches 6x. 

Brandin Cooks. 50+ catches 5x. 

Kelvin Benjamin. 50+ catch seasons 2x. 

And all have had multiple seasons of 50+ catches (the only 5 WR's drafted 1st round 2020). 

I bet 2010/2011/2012/2013 WR's couldn't hold the jock strap of 2014's WR draft class (either). 

Just as 2016/2017/2018/2019 couldn't hold a candle to 2020's class. 

Apples to Bananas. 

The second round had several of the best receivers in the 2014 class as well.

Marquise Lee 50+ catches 2x

Jordan Matthews 50+ catches 3x

Davante Adams 50+ catches 5x

Allen Robinson 50+ catches 4x

Jarvis Landry 50+ catches 6x

Cody Latimer and Paul Richardson were misses, to be sure. But the second round has historically been a great place to target receivers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 20andOut said:

Went with Lamb (though hoping for OT) My concern with Jeudy/Ruggs is having two receivers with first round talent at same school means opposing Defenses couldn't key on one and one of them was always up against a second rate CB that will never see the NFL

These are my feelings as well. Its a concern that isnt mentioned enough

1 hour ago, JiF said:

That and Oklahoma WR's are meh in the NFL.  Beasts in college playing in a flag Football conference, soft in the NFL. 

There are also way more HOF Great Talents at skilled player positions born and raised in Florida over LA kids. 

Jeudy is an Alabama champion

but he's Florida born and raised and the state of Florida's prized kid tonight. 

Give me the Florida kid born and raised. 

And Jerry is one of the most FREAKISH talents that the state of Florida has ever produced coming out of H.S and now into the PRO's. 

Even our non All-Pro's are blazing fast and impact performers come the next level. ala...

Laveranues Coles, Santana Moss and Robby Anderson are all Florida kids born and raised. 

Now just imagine what Sam Darnold would do with a 1st Round Florida BEAST in Jerry compared to a NON ROUTE RUNNER in undrafted Robby lol

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Ruggs>>Lamb so its Bama regardless. 

Lot of Lamb lovers gonna be disappointed if they think we have him over Jeudy/Ruggs

I’m feeling Ruggs at 11 more and more.   Lots of smoke there.  Maybe it’s a smoke screen, but there is legit interest.  

Just now, sec101row23 said:

I’m feeling Ruggs at 11 more and more.   Lots of smoke there.  Maybe it’s a smoke screen, but there is legit interest.  

A win win maybe? if someone trades up and pushes a OT down, great. If Ruggs is still there - great. 

I agree. I expect Ruggs to be in play.