Denzel Mims

Mims is better off the line than anyone I have seen coming out of college since Sterling Sharpe .  If you watch Sterling Sharpe and his college film he and Mims plays the same game and they catch the ball with the exact same technique.  Side by side the film is scary just how similar.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

21 minutes ago, NYJets8 said:

Mims is better off the line than anyone I have seen coming out of college since Sterling Sharpe .  If you watch Sterling Sharpe and his college film he and Mims plays the same game and they catch the ball with the exact same technique.  Side by side the film is scary just how similar.

Not sure about that but I will take a look.  That being said I am not a fan to be honest, he scares me especially in the 1st round.   He will get rag dolled by press corners in the NFL unless he gets stronger.  Cant run routes and drops the football.  Also Baylor is not known for their wide receivers, case in point Corey Coleman.  

Honestly I do not know why some guys are high him...some people have him over guys like Ruggs and Higgins which is insane to me.  

Oh yeah and if you want to go by his combine and say that he blew it up I am not so sure about that either.  a 4.43  shuttle for a 4.3 guy is pretty lousy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

I like the thoughts of Higgins in the 2nd, and Jennings in the 5th. Nice double dip of big sure handed Wrs.

Higgins, Mims or Pittman are the WRs I want the Jets to take.

I'm not sure any of them will make it to pick #48 (our 2nd rounder) though

• Upvote 1