What if the Jets DON'T draft an OT in the 1st 3 rounds?

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

i don't know.  i think only 2 or 3 olinemen will be taken in the top 10.  over the past 10 drafts only once has 4 olinemen been taken in the top 10.  usually it's one or two.

I tend to agree. I think 3 will go and Becton will slide. I never really expected Becton to go high despite all the hype. He is just so raw and such a risk compared to the other guys. Now the failed drug test. 3 makes sense. I can even see 2 due to an unexpected trade. I still think teams value the QB position as the highest priority and 3 QBs will go in the top 10. I also think every team is trying to hide how much they love Simmons so he'll go earlier than most people think. I also don't think you can discount a trade up for a WR or a team taking Brown in the top 10. Not sure how it is that Brown went from a definitive top 10 prospect to a meh prospect. I see him going to Carolina if they don't trade out of their pick. 

yep.  very possible on brown.  the nfl gm's read the same things we do and then also note how the jets dline is doing pretty  well with udfa's and lower round picks.  i have no idea about becton.  i just know we've seen these freakish guys come into the league before with mixed results.