****OFFICIAL 2020 JETNATION DRAFT DAY END OF THE WORLD DRAFT DAY MISERY THREAD OF OPTIMISM****

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think Pittman, Higgins and Mims will all be gone by 48.

I think the WR run is starting now.

I really hope not, I'm dreaming of Pittman. But I can see any of the Seahawks, Ravens, Titans, and Dolphins going WR, and that's just the rest of the first round

Just now, Barkus said:

Wtf, Packers have one of the qb in league still near prime and spend first rounder on project qb???

They will probably look to move Rodgers in about year or so.  Think about this; if you had a chance to get a Mahomes like talent and groom him for a couple of years to replace your aging quarterback would you do it?  This draft is truly loaded in receivers and they can get one later in the draft. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Packers have never picked a receiver in the first round in Rodgers’ time with the team. Thought the Jets were the only ones capable of being so stupid. 

FQBs make their own weapons, not the other way around. Wish we had a FQB.

• Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Apparently it's easier to draft if you don't skip the 2nd round EVERY SINGLE YEAR

I agree. I hope JD breaks the curse of the 2nd round pick.  It has been a black hole for this team since forever. 

• Upvote 1