****OFFICIAL 2020 JETNATION DRAFT DAY END OF THE WORLD DRAFT DAY MISERY THREAD OF OPTIMISM****

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if CJ Henderson ends up being Deion Motherf^cking Sanders. If Douglas picks that guy over even a GOOD OT or solid receiving prospect, I’m walking over to the hospital and licking every ha

No.  Quinnen was the safe pick.  Taking Becton required balls.  

Woooooooo get up. It’s draft day. There are no sports anymore and may never will be, but don’t let that get you down. It’s a new day, Joe Douglas is in charge, and he’s going to purge the miasma of ev

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Start with me. We took a left tackle that can’t pass block. How is that good? 

Says who? All the scouting reports I’ve seen said Louisville didn’t run an offense that required him to to pass block very often. He’s untested in that department. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Just now, munchmemory said:

Man, Crush you're distraught over the pick.  Is the kid really that big a mush?

I just read he can’t pass block. I’m no football savant but I’m pretty sure left tackles do some pass blocking. Another project player drafted to hi. Different GM, same shit my friend. 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Just wondering if the Jets would trade back into the end of the first round for a potential WR. Just a thought 

I've read that pick 31 is very available.  The Jets could try to swap a 3rd rounder with 48 to move up 17 slots.

2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

So .....34 picks until we come up at #48. We probably need to go WR but could go CB or edge also 

We have almost no weapons at current. 

We must get some.  Out top 10 D Getting it’s all pro LB back can suffer a dearth if picks for one single cycle.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, Warfish said:

We have almost no weapons at current. 

We must get some.  Out top 10 D Getting it’s all pro LB back can suffer a dearth if picks for one single cycle.

We got a really big guy who will learn to pass block maybe 

Just now, New York Mick said:

Wirfs was first on my list Becton was last so go figure 

I had it Jeudy, then Wirfs or Lamb from what was left of my original list - Ruggs if all of them were not on board. Becton wasn't even on my radar - didn't think they'd mess it up. I was wrong lol. Now that he's a Jet though - we can't do nothing about it. Welcome him to the Jets and pray.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

I just read he can’t pass block. I’m no football savant but I’m pretty sure left tackles do some pass blocking. Another project player drafted to hi. Different GM, same sh*t my friend. 

Great.  I was feeling good about the pick.  Liked that he was a monster.  Now you have me worried.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If that’s your top LT in the draft - the guy you envision protecting Darnold’s blindside for the next decade - you don’t get cute like that to hopefully pick up a 3rd or 4th rounder. Nobody does. Next year there might be 0-2 LT prospects in the whole draft and we might not get a shot at any if there are even any to be had. 

Well we now have an idea that JD is boss and sticks to his beliefs.

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Kinlaw!! JD pick up the phone and trade up for Lamb or Jeudy, give up next years 1st if that’s what it takes 

There might be a player we can trade to get a pick like that.  His name escapes me though.