****OFFICIAL 2020 JETNATION DRAFT DAY END OF THE WORLD DRAFT DAY MISERY THREAD OF OPTIMISM****

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's more like no one believes either of those 2 guys will be top 5/10 WRs in the league, and there are plenty of WR1s that will be available in round 2. 

this.

if you look at recent drafts, the sweet spot for WR is rounds 2-3. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I truly believe he wont be able to sustain his body for 5 years let alone 10. 

It amazes me people like this pick at all. Seriously. People expect OUR strength and conditioning team to work with this guy?  

Yea polite was another fat ass reach.

our strength and conditioning guys couldnt prevent becton from polishing off a box of capt crunch

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I truly believe he wont be able to sustain his body for 5 years let alone 10. 

It amazes me people like this pick at all. Seriously. People expect OUR strength and conditioning team to work with this guy?  

Yea polite was another fat ass reach.

our strength and conditioning guys couldnt prevent becton from polishing off a box of capt crunch

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's more like no one believes either of those 2 guys will be top 5/10 WRs in the league, and there are plenty of WR1s that will be available in round 2. 

Yet people here having nervous breakdowns. JD is doing great thus far. Let the draft play out for goodness sake.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No.  Quinnen was the safe pick.  Taking Becton required balls.  

Safe, scared, hold your b*lls, 1st Rd pick is known as “The Maccagnan”, also known as f*ck the team and its future, f*ck the fans, I’m making a pick where it’d be real tough to get blamed and lose my job....look it up in the Dictionary....and Quinnen Williams WAS another one of those picks.

This pick by Douglas...huge potential upside...took some guts.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

15 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

It's not a WR for SF: The #49ers at No. 14 take a really solid, safe prospect in South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw. Should help with DeForest Buckner now in Indianapolis.

They traded Buckner for a younger DT (and whatever pick they got for trading back one spot w TB)

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Two games in and 5 pancake blocks later you’ll all have Becton jerseys 

Well he looks like 5 stacks of pancakes later.

Put him on a treadmill nonstop until camp starts. He’s got to be able move those tootsies quick. He’ll still be an enormous mass of humanity at 30-40 lbs lighter. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

In addition to those, I also liked Bona Drag, Southpaw Grammar and maybe a couple of others.

I'll give the Mosser credit for bringing in Mick Ronson as a producer when everybody thought he was washed up.  Ronson should been in the HOF a long time ago.  It's very sad he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

• Upvote 1