****OFFICIAL 2020 JETNATION DRAFT DAY END OF THE WORLD DRAFT DAY MISERY THREAD OF OPTIMISM****

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if CJ Henderson ends up being Deion Motherf^cking Sanders. If Douglas picks that guy over even a GOOD OT or solid receiving prospect, I’m walking over to the hospital and licking every ha

No.  Quinnen was the safe pick.  Taking Becton required balls.  

Woooooooo get up. It’s draft day. There are no sports anymore and may never will be, but don’t let that get you down. It’s a new day, Joe Douglas is in charge, and he’s going to purge the miasma of ev

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Me too. It’s just he’s honestly the only one I didn’t want. I’m not that smart about this stuff, but just feel like I’m watching a damn repeat crap around here during every draft. 

Doubtful very doubtful.  I think this was smart and high potential 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

maybe he ate her last night 

All that "Tiger King" big cat eats 400 lbs. of meat a week stuff.Who consumes more calories daily-Becton or a tiger? 

Throwing this out there ....

Using the trade value chart, the Jets picks t #48 & #68 correspond in value to the last 4-5 picks in round  1, so the jets have some oprions to move back into the end of the 1st or top of the 2nd 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

He can have 5% for all I care. Have you ever met someone that large when they get to their later 20s? That 17% starts going wayyyy up quickly, no matter how much you work out. 

He clearly is going to have health issues as he gets older, didn't you see his dad?

You realize the bigger guy was his father, right? 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Doubtful.  Jerry Jones would trade 17 in a heartbeat but Douglas Thankfully would need more than that 

Nah, Adams is irrelevant unless your QB is Daniel Jones or Dwayne Haskins.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can we once draft a guy who’s already good at what he is going to do on the NFL? Rather than draft guys that might be good, never works. 

He already is good or are you blind?  the point is he could be GREAT.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
All that "Tiger King" big cat eats 400 lbs. of meat a week stuff.Who consumes more calories daily-Becton or a tiger? 
Who can pass block better ... Becton or a tiger?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk