****OFFICIAL 2020 JETNATION DRAFT DAY END OF THE WORLD DRAFT DAY MISERY THREAD OF OPTIMISM****

Murray is a monster.

The older I get, the more I appreciate the stories like his.  It amazes me watching someone play a sport with such ferocity but off the field have a heart like that to his adopted siblings.  I'm getting bit a soft, but that I like seeing that stuff.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, fullblast said:

WR flying off the board. Who is the lowest rated prospect you feel comfortable taking at 48?

wr.PNG

Grab claypool and you have like an additional OL, and just run every play for a first down 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

After years of going for the safe pick early that ultimately underwhelms, I for one find it refreshing that we will fail the opposite way this year. 

I know nothing of the player but the dudes scouting report screams bust if drafted by the Jets.

Hope I'm wrong !

Your not. It’s kinda what we do. 

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@The Crusher doesn't like him and Crusher loves fatties like @Jetscode1 loves Screech.

But then again @JiF loves Becton.

So I'm torn.  

@CTM @AVM @Pac @HessStation @Spoot-Face @Nolder @Bleedin Green @SMC @Verbal @Leelou @DPR @GATA @deckerfan @Stark @Drums @Beaver @A.J. @Barry McCockinner @jvill 51 

Becton is a monster. Raw talent alone he’s going to bully some guys. If they can get him into NFL shape and refine his technique, he’ll be a stud. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Becton and Pittman would be far better than any OT available at 48 plus Jeudy or Lamb.  I don't even think it's close.  We'll know more when the pick comes around, but if we get PIttman, I will be doing backflips of joy.

Lmao.  No offense, typical  Jets fan, I remember when most here made our last GM a winner every single time after the draft.  

Because you like the combine beast we usually take in the first (the only difference from years past is that this projected 2nd 3rd round at the beginning of the year is not a can’t miss) you don’t have to put those two probably generational WR down.  

• Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@The Crusher doesn't like him and Crusher loves fatties like @Jetscode1 loves Screech.

But then again @JiF loves Becton.

So I'm torn.  

@CTM @AVM @Pac @HessStation @Spoot-Face @Nolder @Bleedin Green @SMC @Verbal @Leelou @DPR @GATA @deckerfan @Stark @Drums @Beaver @A.J. @Barry McCockinner @jvill 51 

Probably like Becton after Thomas based on ceiling and that all of the other guys have their own warts. 

• Upvote 4