****OFFICIAL 2020 JETNATION DRAFT DAY END OF THE WORLD DRAFT DAY MISERY THREAD OF OPTIMISM****

Just now, Bugg said:

The "human interest" angle tonight was too damn much. Think Packers QB draftee Jordan Love's story about his dad's suicide was very uncomfortable. Reporter chick asking questions about his dad's "dream"  really crossed a line; really bad taste. Everybody in life has problems, and the NFL is still a job. At that point tonight it really got way over that line. 

Seriously. Horrible to watch.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

You are the only person on the entire planet remotely mentioning Becton and Hall of Fame in the same breath. 

Not true. I heard "Yellow jacket" potential bandied about on TV and radio tonight according to some scouting reports.

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Haven’t driven a 3 Series for 6 years.  The 4 is so much better.  

SAR I

Just read a review of the M340i - new front end looks mean. Although BMW has gone over to the luxury side rather than the handling and steering feedback that made them famous.

Becton is a great pick at #11 and the Dolphags have effed up 3 first round picks.  I'm happy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Best available at positions of need, per @Tony The Wiz's board.  Not too shabby:

Overall Rank Player Position
12 Jonathan Taylor RB
13 J.K. Dobbins RB
22 Tee Higgins WR
23 Michael Pittman WR
24 Kristian Fulton CB
26 Yetur Gross-Matos DE/EDGE
28 D'Andre Swift RB
30 Chase Claypool WR/H-Back
32 Jonathan Greenard DE/EDGE
33 A.J. Epenesa DE/EDGE
39 Tyler Biadasz C
40 Denzel Mims WR
45 Shane Lemieux G
46 A.J. Dillon RB
47 Laviska Shenault WR
49 Matt Hennessy C
50 Cam Akers RB
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

All in all great draft. I think Tua is a bust (Sam Bradford 2.0) and Herbert is going to be a franchise qb, so I'm enjoying the hell out of the Dolphins passing on Herbert for Tua. Sh*t is even funnier when you realize that Nick Saban is going to **** over the Dolphins again. Also, really wanted Becton, so very happy with this draft.

PREDICTION ZONE

Tua's numbers > Darnold this year. A million excuses as to why Darnold is actually superior.

• Thumb Down 6
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yes, an all-time great QB elevated the WRs around him.
Is this supposed to prove that good WRs aren’t valuable?  

You may want to reread my post, this time with the sarcasm detector (and brain) turned on.

477 yards from your No. 2 WR is pretty goddamn awful. Rodgers didn't elevate them, because his WRs (other than Adams, who missed time) were garbage