The Official Draft Day Thread

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Just wondering. 

Would anyone be interested in a zoom conference during the draft. It might be funny to hear everyone scream in real time.

I’m in..

I’m actually already doing one with a few friends, but I’ll def. join this one as well from a different computer.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Is there a time limit on Zoom?

for my sons school and baseball team, it kicks you out right at the 30 minute mark 

I have a pro account so that won't be an issue. I got it so I can chat with my daughters.  It's like $10 a month

Is there some way I can send one PM to multiple members? I'm not really that familar with that part of this message board

OK, apparently I can. Should have tried tt before I posted that

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Only if @Defense Wins Championships joins and raps during commercials. 

Deal because I ain't no gangster rap writer I'm not in the trap right now I'm just writing matter or fact I need me a lighter draft night spark it up and go and get me a lil more higher than Keyshawn Johnson on the outside making cornerbacks retire couldn't get flyer than watching Curtis Martin in some green and white Jet attire loaded front seven couldn't stop him even if he were Jerome Bettis the bus on a flat tire fast forward 2020 and Jerry Jeudy's q burning desire straight up Florida ? coming out of High School couldn't be rated any higher an Alabama champion (ay yo son) I've seem him kill both Gator and Tiger 86 Mets 68 Jets two years Queens will never forget draft Jeudy tonight a night we'll never forget the year New York finally took off like a Jet I got my money on the state of Florida New Yorkers care to make a bet ay yo Percy Harvin Robby Anderson Coles and Santana Mossem don't never forget Prime Time Michael Irvin playing the sideline it's a Florida guideline R.I.P Sean Taylor he was awesome too many to listem Jerry Jeudy is a Florida Dog Jamal Adams couldn't cover this Florida Dog Sam Darnold will win with my Florida dog I got my money on my Florida dog to go out and catch more TD passes than slow O-lineman like a FLORIDA DOG what up Emmitt Smith Roy Jones Jr Fowler Jr Derrick Brooks just some more Florida dogs one too many HOF Florida dogs Hall of Fame locker room full of nothing but Florida DOGGS Jamal Adams surrounded by nothing but SEC Florida Dogs pass on Jeudy and JD's a loose booty draft cutie and just passed on a FLORIDA DOGGGG  Jerry Jeudy

1147311462_tenor(3).gif.7dfca977c01ef2087a9c1efa8198ff83.gif

• Haha 3