Draft weekend - Hope and normally Disappointment!

Lets face the undeniable facts - the Jets have been one of the worst drafting teams in NFL history. We wait all year for this weekend because it brings hope. I can't even remember all the great players we all were calling for only to be disappointed with a lousy pick. Dan Marino, Warren Sapp and many others we passed on. Seems like us fans know more than highly paid coaches and scouts. Well Draft weekend is here again and if we are expecting some kind of miracles - Don't. Landing a top Offensive Tackle isn't sexy but necessary. I just hope Joe Douglas makes some solid choices and doesn't blow any trades or picks. Good luck Joe - your gonna need it!

• Thumb Down 1

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Someone's crying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

2 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Lets face the undeniable facts - the Jets have been one of the worst drafting teams in NFL history. We wait all year for this weekend because it brings hope. I can't even remember all the great players we all were calling for only to be disappointed with a lousy pick. Dan Marino, Warren Sapp and many others we passed on. Seems like us fans know more than highly paid coaches and scouts. Well Draft weekend is here again and if we are expecting some kind of miracles - Don't. Landing a top Offensive Tackle isn't sexy but necessary. I just hope Joe Douglas makes some solid choices and doesn't blow any trades or picks. Good luck Joe - your gonna need it!

You're the guy that'll complain no matter the pick. Draft Jeudy, "What? With Wirfs still there?" Draft Wirfs," What with Jeudy available!" 

We have been terrible over the last 20 years, specifically in the middle rounds. The bust rate for 2nd through 4th round picks is astounding. It’s why we haven’t done much since 2010. 

And then the 1st round failures. Gholston, Milliner, Pryor, Robertson, K.Wilson, Coples, D.Lee. That’s U-G-L-Y.