JN: insufferable bastards.... Becton pick

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I can't believe the number of you that seem disappointed.... it's outrageous... wtf....

• Our biggest need was LT
  • We drafted a LT
  • JN bitched

Wirfs is not a slam dunk LT... if that's your hang up

Most of these guys wouldn’t know Mekhi Becton if he walked up and kicked them in the nuts.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I can't believe the number of you that seem disappointed.... it's outrageous... wtf....

• We drafted a LT
  • JN bitched

Agreed.  Unfortunately half of our fan base love misery even when we do the things they wanted for years lol.  Hell there are probably Pats fans who like the Jets  more than some of our fans ? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, RSJ said:

I don’t understand being upset with this pick. I think its a great pick.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We have a group who just does it on purpose.  They got off on being negative. For five years they wanted OL and when we don’t draft one with Monster upside they bitch and moan without actually giving legit reasons why they dislike the pick. Can’t take them seriously 

• Upvote 2

We have a group who just does it on purpose.  They got off on being negative. For five years they wanted OL and when we don’t draft one with Monster upside they bitch and moan without actually giving legit reasons why they dislike the pick. Can’t take them seriously 

True. I didnt want the Jets to force the pick. But they clearly didnt. The two best OL in this draft were on the board imho and they got one of them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

True. I didnt want the Jets to force the pick. But they clearly didnt. The two best OL in this draft were on the board imho and they got one of them.

I hate to say it but many of our fans I think like being miserable.  They will boo or bash any move we make.  It’s unfortunate 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I have no issue at all with  people complaining about the pick.  I am good with it but it is their right to beef.

I hated the Quinnen pick, the lee pick the hackenburg pick.

I'm fine with some people being upset and vocal about it.

We are fortunate at 11 to get a great OT/LT prospect.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• We drafted a LT
  • JN bitched

But he has shown he could pass block. Why would he get better against NFL talent when he couldn’t do it in the college level. Should have just taken Wirfs, we always get hosed when we get cute. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• We drafted a LT
  • JN bitched

Some would say their biggest need was WR.

24 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• We drafted a LT
  • JN bitched

No matter who is picked there will always be segment of fans who wont be happy. About time we got a stud on the line.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

But he has shown he could pass block. Why would he get better against NFL talent when he couldn’t do it in the college level. Should have just taken Wirfs, we always get hosed when we get cute. 

Maybe Wirfs is the one who can’t adapt well.  I prefer the upside 

Yes, I don't like the pick. He will get our QB killed right now. So if you tell me you are going to work with him for a year I say O.K. But if this season starts he is no way a starter. I will guarantee that. I watched his tape for hours, hours and more hours. He can't get away with what he does in college. And please don't compare him with Ogden. Ogden came into the league  weighing 318 pounds. Douglas failed here and should of signed Peters or another Left tackle and draft Wirfs at Right Tackle where the best edge rushers don't play at. 

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

No matter who is picked there will always be segment of fans who wont be happy. About time we got a stud on the line.

True.  When we drafted Sam there were a lot of people who were pissed we didn’t take Rosen.  That’s tell you everything lol

• Upvote 2