Let’s come up with a nickname for Mekhi Becton

last year we were crowning Q as the next big thing cos people said drafting him was an "A" pick.,..

and then he was disappointing...

for every Ogden there are 10 jags, and a buncha busts.... and a feew solid guys...   his size doesnt actually MEAN

anything unless he has the talent to go against NFL dudes.  and i am not saying i think he cant, or he can.

just show me. Jetnation assumptions and stupid giddy homerism is tired.

Just now, Losmeister said:

last year we were crowning Q as the next big thing cos people said drafting him was an "A" pick.,..

for every Ogden there are 10 jags, and a buncha busts.... and a feew solid guys...   his size doesnt actually MEAN

anything unless he has the talent to go against NFL dudes.  and i am not saying i think he cant, or he can.

Not me, didn't like the Williams pick, love this one. Bc I'm brilliant

Just now, munchmemory said:

lol  I know.  I like the pick.  Was going off the riff that Crusher hates the pick.  "C-Bust" refers to "Crusher's Bust".  Now that I've explained the joke, means that my attempt was a complete bust.

Crusher...bust....Crusher...big bust was all I got from all this. Crusher has a big bust. We all win here. 

6 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Q. Will was the #1 guy I didnt want last year, Becton is my favorite OT of the draft this year.  I bring the heat.  I'm the most unbiased non-homer rational poster on the board. 

He's more than just size.  Dudes a freak of nature.  JD said he was going to rebuild the OL and add playmakers, so far he's been a man of his word on the OL front.  Cant wait to see the playmakers he adds.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, JiF said:

Q. Will was the #1 guy I didnt want last year, Becton is my favorite OT of the draft this year.  I bring the heat.  I'm the most partial unbiased non-homer rational poster on the board. 

He's more than just size.  Dudes a freak of nature.  JD said he was going to rebuild the OL and add playmakers, so far he's been a man of his word on the OL front.  Cant wait to see the playmakers he adds.

Dude it's crazy. Why aren't we running an NFL by now?!!! WTF

10 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Or you could just lose the cynicism and have fun coming up with a nickname for a preposterously large human being?

Or is that too simple?

This thread isn't saying he will be great, good, meh, etc. It's just for fun. Lighten up

13 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Catchy............... but awfully long for a nick-name.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Or you could just lose the cynicism and have fun coming up with a nickname for a preposterously large human being?

Or is that too simple?

This thread isn't saying he will be great, good, meh, etc. It's just for fun. Lighten up

just lose your homerism, thanks...i had a jerkoff bet me that Leo Willaims would have 10 sacks cos all the freedom Q would create for him with him occupying 2 OL...  i am hoping he pans out. but errybuddy is now sorta just COUNTING on him being a plus player in the NFL.

all i say is NOT SO FAST. 

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

just lose your homerism, thanks...i had a jerkoff bet me that Leo Willaims would have 10 sacks cos all the freedom Q would create for him with him occupying 2 OL...  i am hoping he pans out. but errybuddy is now sorta just COUNTING on him being a plus player in the NFL.

all i say is NOT SO FAST. 

Its all we have and YOU are not gonna take it from us mister bossmeister ☺