Today Bleacher Report has Us Taking....

Bleacher Report 2nd and 3rd Round Mock

48. Jaylon Johnson - Cornerback Utah
68. Donovan Peoples-Jones - WR Michigan
79. Curtis Weaver - Edge Idaho

It doesn't suck and I like the positions taken just not sure about order or the players taken based on who was left on the board, (for instance at 48 Shenault and Claypool were still available plus cornerbacks Bryce Hall and Trevon Diggs) but I could live with it.  
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2888398-2020-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-day-2-predictions

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

Jaylon Johnson was another of the players Michael Lombardi said fell out of 1 for medical reasons, along with Tee Higgins 

not saying either are bad value in rd 2 but the Jets aren't really deep enough to give rookies the year off 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

It doesn't suck and I like the positions taken just not sure about order or the players taken based on who was left on the board, (for instance at 48 Shenault and Claypool were still available plus cornerbacks Bryce Hall and Trevon Diggs) but I could live with it.  
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2888398-2020-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-day-2-predictions

Not bad, but if Peoples-Jones is the only WR taken by the Jets through the first 3 rounds then...

sad james corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Jaylon Johnson was another of the players Michael Lombardi said fell out of 1 for medical reasons, along with Tee Higgins 

not saying either are bad value in rd 2 but the Jets aren't really deep enough to give rookies the year off 

Can we say Dee Milliner?  Just say NO to broke dicks. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

cornerback in the 2nd would be a huge disappointment. wr is the biggest need on the team. our offense gonna suck again if we keep taking defense

I agree.  Camaron Dantler CB from Miss. State is available when the Jets pick at 68 in this mock and is picked at 69.  

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I think we need to bypass corner tonight. The only defensive player that should be considered is an edge.

But WR should be priority 1, then EDGE, then more OL.

Save corner spot for Logan Ryan. 

I'm certain there will be other teams (with better talent and tax savings) competing for his services. He's not a lock.

You may want to get a CB at some point.

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I'm certain there will be other teams (with better talent and tax savings) competing for his services. He's not a lock.

You may want to get a CB at some point.

I like Bryce Hall with one of our 3rds.  He has been there in rd 3 in all of my draft simulations.  Would be a 1-2 rd pick, but he got injured last season...Ankle.

• Upvote 1

CB in this draft is best fixed in round 1. And that ship has sailed.  I'm not excited with prospects after that.  Hoping JD signs veteran Logan Ryan after this draft.  

In the 2nd...it's Mims-Pittman_Higgans please!

3rd round...I like Peoples-Jones...or Claypool.   Weaver or Uche for Edge.  Or maybe a center like Biadasz.

1 hour ago, JetBlue said:

people-jones doesnt feel like the type of player the jets like...underacheiver 

2 hours ago, k-met57 said:

people-jones doesnt feel like the type of player the jets like...underacheiver 

Do you think his lack of production had more to do with how he was utilized and also the quarterback? Not saying that's the case, just wondering.  When I watch this guy, his talent LEAPS off the film and has me thinking in the right system with the right coach and QB.....   Speaking of leaping the dude has a 45 inch vertical.  That is just SICK. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JetBlue said:

That I could live with :)  I would prefer Edwards or Claypool but who knows how it all plays out.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GreenReaper said:

CB in this draft is best fixed in round 1. And that ship has sailed.  I'm not excited with prospects after that.  Hoping JD signs veteran Logan Ryan after this draft.  

In the 2nd...it's Mims-Pittman_Higgans please!

3rd round...I like Peoples-Jones...or Claypool.   Weaver or Uche for Edge.  Or maybe a center like Biadasz.

There are still Very Good CB's available... Jaylon Johnson being 1 of them.